Replacement jacket and whip for Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Seeing as these were originally scheduled to start shipping in January, a proposed schedule would be appreciated please.

My Indy is getting frostbite.

I don't have a problem with the guy...yet.

I will say though, when I contacted him a month and a half ago and asked about the jacket and whip for sale, he said it would take four weeks. It's now been about six weeks, and he hasn't responded to my PM attempt to get an update.

I wish I had known that others paid last fall, and still haven't received anything BEFORE I sent payment to him. I hope his new manager can get him on track.

I don't have a problem with the guy...yet.

I will say though, when I contacted him a month and a half ago and asked about the jacket and whip for sale, he said it would take four weeks. It's now been about six weeks, and he hasn't responded to my PM attempt to get an update.

I wish I had known that others paid last fall, and still haven't received anything BEFORE I sent payment to him. I hope his new manager can get him on track.

Didn't you start enough trouble in the Chris Howes thread?

Didn't you start enough trouble in the Chris Howes thread?

:lol Perhaps others have gotten theres and just havnt shared that they have. Has anyone ever thought of that. I have seen other new customs popping up with his gear so give him a break. Shawn will come through.

:lol Perhaps others have gotten theres and just havnt shared that they have. Has anyone ever thought of that. I have seen other new customs popping up with his gear so give him a break. Shawn will come through.

I agree, I haven't done business with Shawn...yet, but he seems like a stand up guy.

I love how people still identify me as the trouble maker in the Howes situation. :rolleyes: That loser is still creating problems left and right and I am glad he is outed for the rat he is.

Can someone give me Shawn's email address? Maybe I will have better luck contacting him that way.

Chris Howes is a thief.

I have faith in Shawn.

However I would like an update/proposed schedule please.

I'm not worried yet. I'm under the impression that he's hard at work following the schedule he described earlier. He probably doesn't feel like logging back on until he has a bunch of stuff ready to go. I'm sure he wants them done as much as we are excited to see them. But I know from experience that quality work can take longer than is originally wanted or expected.

I can only imagine how many orders he's working on simultaneously. I sympathize with the stress that can bring. Fortunately, it sounds like he has a client that has helped him sort through the workload to make it more manageable. Shawn told me, the last time he logged in, that my two kits would be ready by this past Friday. But I'm in no hurry. I don't want the work rushed and suffer in quality just to see it delivered faster.

I've had 3 orders with Shawn and all 3 have been completed... some have taken longer than was expected, but he's always come through. And the guy does some great work.

I've had 3 orders with Shawn and all 3 have been completed... some have taken longer than was expected, but he's always come through. And the guy does some great work.

3 for 3 here as well, and the most recent one was started before the Indy project and I just recently received it, so it may take time but I wouldn't be fearing anything or breaking out the thief pitchforks just yet, I think Shawn's got a good history with a number of folks here.

Yes i also got the stuff i ordered, so at the end he's reliable. But by experience i know this is a time consuming job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back