Replacement jacket and whip for Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work man. I can't believe I haven't jumped on this yet. Did you ever post a price for all items individually? Just curious to see the price for the holster and belt. Thanks.:)

Yeah def down for that TT jacket and whip Shawn! Just let me know when and where to send payment :gun

Bump........still curious to see the price for the belt and the holster. I am really interested.:D

PM sent :D

The Indy gear orders will start going out over the next couple weeks. Still on schedule, I think I had projected these to go into production mid January. I need to do that HT jacket pattern, but that's no big deal. I can get what I want from it in just three minor changes. My original pattern works for Dragon bodies and Pro bodies. Those of you with jackets/kits on order, please jump in here and let me know which jacket you'll need!

I've resent invoices to the rest of the people on the initial list. If you could, let me know how many of you are still in. I'm roughly laying out a schedule for next month and need to know where to go with it.

Last edited:
PM sent :D

The Indy gear orders will start going out over the next couple weeks. Still on schedule, I think I had projected these to go into production mid January. I need to do that HT jacket pattern, but that's no big deal. I can get what I want from it in just three minor changes. My original pattern works for Dragon bodies and Pro bodies. Those of you with jackets/kits on order, please jump in here and let me know which jacket you'll need!

I've resent invoices to the rest of the people on the initial list. If you could, let me know how many of you are still in. I'm roughly laying out a schedule for next month and need to know where to go with it.

sachiel.......................HT
ultimate weapon..........original
snake ^^^^er...............HT

Crap! I meant to edit, not quote :duh :duh :duh Oh, well. Noted, guys. Started a list to keep track.

Snake, you should contact Dave about that filter blocking your name from posts. It's getting annoying, and looks like we're all ripping on you :lol

I need the Pro version Shawn. Thanks, and can't wait!

P.S., any thought to re-patterning the jacket to 1/4 scale for the ULTIMATE PF Indiana Jones jacket? I'd be down for one in a heartbeat to replace the SS one that's too short.

:gun

Shawn, Hot Toys Body for me as well. Thanks again! I still need to send you over payment for the Jacket and the Whip too!

sachiel.......................HT
ultimate weapon..........original
snake ^^^^er...............HT

Crap! I meant to edit, not quote :duh :duh :duh Oh, well. Noted, guys. Started a list to keep track.

Snake, you should contact Dave about that filter blocking your name from posts. It's getting annoying, and looks like we're all ripping on you :lol

Mine is going on a Pro body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back