Replacement jacket and whip for Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cryo or Shawn, can you post pics of the clothing on a HT True Type? The proportions, shape, and articulation are just so much better than on the Prometheus. Oh, and have you thought about adding bits of fabric on the shoulders of the shirt (what are these called?) and cuffs on the sleeves?

Last edited:
Cryo or Shawn, can you post pics of the clothing on a HT True Type? The proportions, shape, and articulation are just so much better than on the Prometheus. Oh, and have you thought about adding bits of fabric on the shoulders of the shirt (what are these called?) and cuffs on the sleeves?

I'll let Shawn give it a go for the TT fitting :) The pants and shirt are "buttoned" shut with tiny drops of glue, and I don't want to keep cracking apart the old glue and putting more down on the one I have.

However, I expect it'll fit pretty darned good. Aside from the shoulders (which the TT fills out better), overall proportions of the TT body are fairly close. The shoulders are a non-issue with the TT since the set I have is tailored for the wider shoulders of the DML.

Whoa! I hope I'm not too late to get in on this. Hey Shawn, I just you a PM for a jacket.

Eric

A memeber is sending me a TT body as well as a Pro body for fittings. I'll have pics soon. Everything should fit fine on the TT body. My jackets fit a Buck body, which are really tall and lanky. If it fits those those, it should fit anything! I've added length to the pants and adjusted the holster a bit for SSC's revolver, as well.

Shawn did you receive my PM about the whip i may be in for a jacket as well if it fits a Hot Toys body :D

Sovereign Indy jacket on a Hot Toys True Type!!:whip There are a couple minor tweaks I'm going to make to the pattern. I'm going to bring the collar in a little closer to the neck (these have VERY broard shoulders). I'm also going to give a little more room for the neck at the back of the collar, other wise it will bunch and won't seat properly. Other than that, it fits perfectly.

WARNING!! HARD-CORE PLASTIC NUDITY

DSC04365.jpg

DSC04366.jpg

DSC04367.jpg

DSC04365.jpg

Both ends of the spectrum I see here, TrueType too broad, laying down Prometheus, bit too narrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back