1/6 Repainted Indy head - before and after

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VERY nice. I think that's the best I've seen it look. And I have that head on my figure with a greggo repaint. I may end up bugging you to repaint my repaint :0

Stills looks more like Ford as Indy than the HT sculpt ever did or any other sculpt so far. Your paintwork really brings out what should have been there to start -- Trev's wonderful sculpt.

There's a likeness there no doubt, but I like that modified Ultimate Unison sculpt more. There things that I just dont like about thw SSC sculpt, like those cheeks. Reminds me of a chipmunk. Ford has a perplexing likeness. Not only is it hard to nail down but there seems to be a deep divide in opinions throughout the varying sculpts available. Its like no one can agree. I'd love to see Trevor take a crack out of it today. I bet it would be amazing. His skills have advanced and he does have a good eye for Ford's likeness ,regardless of my opinion of the previous old offering.

There's a likeness there no doubt, but I like that modified Ultimate Unison sculpt more. There things that I just dont like about thw SSC sculpt, like those cheeks. Reminds me of a chipmunk. Ford has a perplexing likeness. Not only is it hard to nail down but there seems to be a deep divide in opinions throughout the varying sculpts available. Its like no one can agree. I'd love to see Trevor take a crack out of it today. I bet it would be amazing. His skills have advanced and he does have a good eye for Ford's likeness ,regardless of my opinion of the previous old offering.

I'm not familiar with the Untimate Unison sculpt. I'll have to Google that. Yeah, I would love to see what Trev could do on a Ford today. Shame Disney won't be giving him a chance with Ep. 7.

Back