Action Figure Repainted AOU Titan Hero Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used a better camera to get better pics , also ordered a gundam pen to do the outlining , then just needs a clear coat.

4.jpg
5.jpg
8.jpg
11.jpg
top.jpg
bottom.jpg

oh yeah , if you guys are looking for a matching hulk to go with this hulkbuster check out the 2003 toy biz rotocast (raging hulk) , its 12 inches tall which should put it at actual height (hulk 9 foot , hulkbuster 11 foot). I ordered the rare one with the serious face and blue pants , will post pics of both next to each other as soon as it gets here. hulk.jpg

Or get the raging hulk version with purple pants which is easier to find.
hulk 2.jpg

oh yeah , if you guys are looking for a matching hulk to go with this hulkbuster check out the 2003 toy biz rotocast (raging hulk) , its 12 inches tall which should put it at actual height (hulk 9 foot , hulkbuster 11 foot). I ordered the rare one with the serious face and blue pants , will post pics of both next to each other as soon as it gets here. View attachment 172099

Or get the raging hulk version with purple pants which is easier to find.
View attachment 172104

I have like a hundred of those old hulks. I've already got mine squaring off with my HB. Now I just gotta paint mine...........when I find the time.

LOL I already have two of those Hulks.....painted them both red. ;)

Haha. I did the same thing, but got tired of it. So I painted it a different shade of green. Now I regret it because I could have just used another one that I had sitting around....

You guys win, I caved and scooped one of these up at Target yesterday while "accidentally" going down the toy aisle. ;)

Not the best form everyone else's but better than before....I really need those gundam markers. For final touches , will order tonight ....didn't cover the screws cuz planning on putting led lights later . Went for a little battle damaged version . Don't know if I should throw clear coat on it since the paint is acrylic from michaels.uploadfromtaptalk1426297528794.jpguploadfromtaptalk1426297538981.jpguploadfromtaptalk1426297547133.jpguploadfromtaptalk1426297558220.jpg

Nice work! :clap

Question: When you guys were priming this, did the arms take extra layers to coat properly?

The arms on mine are almost primer resistant. :lol Everything else coated nice first and second coat, done. The arms though...still see pink hue after three plus coats. :monkey4

Nice work! :clap

Question: When you guys were priming this, did the arms take extra layers to coat properly?

The arms on mine are almost primer resistant. [emoji38] Everything else coated nice first and second coat, done. The arms though...still see pink hue after three plus coats. :monkey4
Put grey primer and small amout cuz then it covers the outlines

THat's weird, did you wash the whole figure down first to get rid of the releasing agent chemicals?

Batman, that looks great. Believe me, detailing the lines with a fine black marker will really make it pop.

I didn't use a Gundham marker (never heard of them), I just used a fine tipped drawing marker from Michaels.

THat's weird, did you wash the whole figure down first to get rid of the releasing agent chemicals?

Batman, that looks great. Believe me, detailing the lines with a fine black marker will really make it pop.

I didn't use a Gundham marker (never heard of them), I just used a fine tipped drawing marker from Michaels.
Thanks bro, what paint did you use as far as gold. The one's from michaels was taking to long for the figure to get...I had to go over like 5 times

What kind of primer is it? That's really strange that it would stick just fine to part of it and not to another.

The gold I used was Tamiya Gold, in a bottle. Brushed on. I water it down a little and do multiple coats.

Soap and water will do for washing the figure right?? Imma get mine on tuesday hopefully.. :) I plan to put LEDs first and add weight to the legs..

What kind of primer is it? That's really strange that it would stick just fine to part of it and not to another.

The gold I used was Tamiya Gold, in a bottle. Brushed on. I water it down a little and do multiple coats.
Maybe cuz I tried painting on top of the red since it was glossy lol

I added stucko at the feet if that's what is called , here's another picture, I know my display is not the best, but I like collecting all types of figures [emoji13] uploadfromtaptalk1426311999884.jpg

Back