Action Figure Repainted AOU Titan Hero Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! That big fat button on the right bicep was going to drive me nuts. I Drimmeled it off and then filled in over it with Apoxie Sculpt.

That was really a fun project. I'm thinking about doing another. ;)

well i have to figure something out to remove that fat button.. :lol i got a lot to consider now, from adding weight to the legs, to adding the LED lights.. damn you guys give a lot of ideas! haha

Well here is my finished product. May still tinker with it a little bit, but overall very happy with it.

Awesome work, your HB looks great.:rock

I did this. Used a flat screw driver to cut a hole carefully then inserted a lens inside. Lens I made from old plastic from my correction tape casing lol.

Well done and thanks for the advice! I was actually able to cut the eyes pretty easily using a brand new x-acto blade. I plan on using the clear plastic from a box of staples to make my lenses.:lol

Thanks guys! That big fat button on the right bicep was going to drive me nuts. I Drimmeled it off and then filled in over it with Apoxie Sculpt.

That was really a fun project. I'm thinking about doing another. ;)

Throw one on eBay and see how high the bid goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL uh no. #2 is for my Son and #3 is for a commission. And I'm seriously thinking of putting #1 on Ebay just for kicks, with a reserve.

I bought two of them from Toys "R" Us online. They are running a special right now at $27 A piece with free shipping if you order over $50.

Not a pro and have never attempted anything like this but after 18 hours of work with a brush i think it came out pretty good , no black added yet.
First had to fill in the screw holes of course.
1 - Screw holes filled.jpg

Then mixed a metal flake red which was pretty dark with a regular red which was too light to get the right color , added 2 coats.
2 - Metal flake red-red mix applied.jpg

Then the gold.
3.1 - Gold applied from front.jpg
3 - Gold Applied from side.jpg

Then silver.
4 - Silver applied.jpg

At last the blue.
5.1 Blue applied 2.jpg

Finished dryin.
5 - Blue applied 1.jpg

And the back.
6 - Back.jpg

Yeah i woulda bought one pre-painted but there wasn't a single custom available anywhere. $35 for the figure and 28 for the paint supplies.

Back