Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Toys! Current Inventory starting on page [94]

WOW! Great Collection and More Great Pic's my Friend, WOW! Great Great Post

My only Fullset Rainman!
Rainman is probably my favorite sculptor. All his figures are pure and simply...Eye Candy.

What I like about this figure is that its very different from most of the figures in my collection which is usually comprised of mostly Action or Superheroes. Nice to have a Western in there.
I have been watching Rainman's sales all the time but could never pull the trigger, mainly cause the characters are not something I would spend a lot of money on. In some ways, that's a good thing cause I would have been broke.

When this was finally available, I was excited to get my very first Rainman fullset. So I was sooo excited, and when Rainman finally posted the date and time...of all the luck, I was gonna be on a plane at the very time it would be available.
Fortunately for me, an awesome member here PM me and told me he would buy it for me.
I really owe him a lot for this, he is a respected member here.
He is even modest though in asking me not to name him cause he was doing it in kindness and not looking for any recognition.
If he reads this and thinks its ok, I would really like post his name, just to remind people how he is a valuable member of this collectible community.

Wow Remy! Your the freaking man! I've just been star trekking through your last few pages and love the photos, pieces and especially love the stories going along with them. Fantastic tales of toys!:clap

Every figure has its tale in everyone's collection! Customs even more so! Of course you know that this story touched me the most my friend! Glad I could help ya out with one of your grails brother!:1-1:

P.S. What camera are you using? It rocks!:exactly:

That is the best horror set up I have seen. Also the best fight club figure, even better than a fullset. Beautiful collection.

Thank you very much, I feel very fortunate with the Tyler Durden head, Boot25 did an amazing job with the paint job.

WOW! Great Collection and More Great Pic's my Friend, WOW! Great Great Post

Thank you sir! :hi5:

Wow Remy! Your the freaking man! I've just been star trekking through your last few pages and love the photos, pieces and especially love the stories going along with them. Fantastic tales of toys!:clap

Every figure has its tale in everyone's collection! Customs even more so! Of course you know that this story touched me the most my friend! Glad I could help ya out with one of your grails brother!:1-1:

P.S. What camera are you using? It rocks!:exactly:

Thank you sooo much buddy!!!
Its been eating me up not being able to tell how I was helped in getting this figure...That was such a kind, generous, and humble gesture of you to help me out.

After being in the sidelines watching Rainman figures go on sale, and getting excited to finally have my very first Rainman fullset, I was gutted to find out I would miss it cause I would be on a plane.
That was EXTREMELY COOL of you to buy it for me.
Man, that is just really one of the coolest experience I've had on this forum.
I truly owe you a lot man for that man. Thank you sooo much!!! :1-1:

The camera I'm using is a Canon Rebel T4i.
But the thing that puts the images to another level is the Canon 50mm f1.8 lenses. It got a great review on portrait images. I believe this is also what Neo uses and Kato highly recommended it.

When I was taking these recent pics, I used the stock lenses since it can zoom in and out, but I ended up discarding most of the pics as there's such a huge difference in picture quality whenever I use the 50mm lense. Highly recommend it.

Here's a great review of the lense. Oh, also its very cheap...like $130 for mine. :)

https://www.kenrockwell.com/canon/lenses/50mm-f18.htm

Last edited:

Thank you very much, I feel very fortunate with the Tyler Durden head, Boot25 did an amazing job with the paint job.

Thank you sir! :hi5:

Thank you sooo much buddy!!!
Its been eating me up not being able to tell how I was helped in getting this figure...That was such a kind, generous, and humble gesture of you to help me out.

After being in the sidelines watching Rainman figures go on sale, and getting excited to finally have my very first Rainman fullset, I was gutted to find out I would miss it cause I would be on a plane.
That was EXTREMELY COOL of you to buy it for me.
Man, that is just really one of the coolest experience I've had on this forum.
I truly owe you a lot man for that man. Thank you sooo much!!! :1-1:

The camera I'm using is a Canon Rebel T4i.
But the thing that puts the images to another level is the Canon 50mm f1.8 lenses. It got a great review on portrait images. I believe this is also what Neo uses and Kato highly recommended it.

When I was taking these recent pics, I used the stock lenses since it can zoom in and out, but I ended up discarding most of the pics as there's such a huge difference in picture quality whenever I use the 50mm lense. Highly recommend it.

Here's a great review of the lense. Oh, also its very cheap...like $130 for mine. :)

https://www.kenrockwell.com/canon/lenses/50mm-f18.htm

Anytime bro! Glad I could help ya! It sucks to know your not gonna be there for a Rainman pre-order. It's downright heart attack inducing! :lol

Gonna check out the camera stuff now! Thanks again! :duff

Great update my friend ;)

Thank you sir. :)

Anytime bro! Glad I could help ya! It sucks to know your not gonna be there for a Rainman pre-order. It's downright heart attack inducing! :lol

Gonna check out the camera stuff now! Thanks again! :duff

You're welcome bud. :duff

Re: Remy's Toys! NEW pics of Current Inventory starting on page [94]

Wow - I gotta say, I've really enjoyed reading through the last chunk of pages you've posted. Since I've lurked here before, I already knew you had a great collection, but actually reading the stories about your figures along with the new pics took things to a whole other level! Who knew that hearing the "tales behind the toys" could be so engaging? Wonderful work!!

Sweet hell Remy :google

Collection is looking amazing! Always love your photography.

That horror shelf is perfection.

:clap

Just in awe of your collection, set up & photos! :rock

Wow - I gotta say, I've really enjoyed reading through the last chunk of pages you've posted. Since I've lurked here before, I already knew you had a great collection, but actually reading the stories about your figures along with the new pics took things to a whole other level! Who knew that hearing the "tales behind the toys" could be so engaging? Wonderful work!!

Thank you so much and very nice to hear you enjoyed reading the stories. :duff

Sweet hell Remy :google

Collection is looking amazing! Always love your photography.

That horror shelf is perfection.

:clap

Thank you so much King.
Glad you like the horror shelf as well. :1-1:

Just in awe of your collection, set up & photos! :rock

Thanks buddy. :hi5:

It's been a real joy looking through all these new updates buddy. The story's behind them really add to it. It's easy to see how much passion and love you give to each one of your figures and it makes these guys really shine.

It's been a real joy looking through all these new updates buddy. The story's behind them really add to it. It's easy to see how much passion and love you give to each one of your figures and it makes these guys really shine.

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it. It was fun to share to the adventure in collecting hobby...sometimes, these things dont fall on our lap...specially when it comes to customs where its not as easy as just pre-ordering.
I appreciate the compliment. :duff

A friggin' beast of a collection! Great photography also :rock

Love this thread!!!

Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Remy1b.jpg

Fantastic collection and photo's great job, love that gambit. Btw where did you get the purple shirt?:slap

Fantastic update!

Love your photography as always!

Remy you have some of the best setups and figures ever, congrats pretty freaking awesome, I bow down to you :mexwave

nice photography work

Thank you. :)

A friggin' beast of a collection! Great photography also :rock

Love this thread!!!

Thanks buddy. :duff

Fantastic update!

Love your photography as always!

Really appreciate the compliment my friend.

Remy1b.jpg

Fantastic collection and photo's great job, love that gambit. Btw where did you get the purple shirt?:slap

The purple shirt is actually the white shirt from my Hot Toys Clark Kent.
I dyed it purple.
Thanks for the compliment by the way.

Remy you have some of the best setups and figures ever, congrats pretty freaking awesome, I bow down to you :mexwave

Awwwww...Truly appreciate it buddy... :1-1:

I love your photos, it is always a pleasure to visit your page and see what have you done and how you present them...

It's been a while since I've visited. Your collection looks really great. :wave

Back