Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Toys! NEW pics of Current Inventory starting on page [94]

this is a great collection is that Chris Reeves superman? i just got on this and have no idea how to use it

Sorry for the late response guys, been focusing on my other hobby..bike riding, so Havent been frequenting this area recently. :)

Great additions Remy. The capes look great on Thor and Bats. Also just got my Catwoman and you are right, she looks great stock. Her likeness is spot on with the goggles. Your collection is Aces....

thanks a lot man. Love your collection too man...very nice variety. :hi5:

Just love this! :rock

Is it a stock TF Begins or is he modded?

Bruce-6C-1.jpg

Its just stock.

this is a great collection is that Chris Reeves superman? i just got on this and have no idea how to use it

Thank you.
Yes indeed, it is a Chris Reeve superman.

Re: Remy's Toys! Current Inventory starting on page 94

Amazing collection Remy are you planning on adding any other Rainman pieces to your collection? And I LOVE your pics and setup man!!:yess:

Hey there, thanks bud. :duff
I would most certainly love to own more rainman.
It's just that, I guess in some ways...fortunate, that a lot of his stuff are things that I highly admire...but not necessarily need in my collection.
I think I probably would have been broke if most of his releases fall into the need category. :lol

But that's a testament to his talent...almost every release, I'm standing by the computer...but just most of the time can't pull the trigger cause there's certainly other things I would rather allocate that money too.

It is ironic though cause he is definitely one of, if not, my favorite 1/6 artist.
I definitely look forward to see all his releases.
So I'm sure, one of these days, he'll release one that I will have to have. :)

He is certainly my favorite as well I've owned several of his pieces and have his Travis coming in next. What pieces by him have tempted you the most?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ah, you're very lucky to own several Rainman figures.

I would have really loved to own Willy Wonka.
The figure just has a LOT of charm.
Very pleasant looking.

I also regret not getting Marla. I'm still tempted to put together a Narator whenever he offers the painted heads.

Also, The Dude.
Again, another charming figure.

Rainman's stuff is just too Cool!
I kept a close eye on Iminime's Tyler Durden in case it would end up looking better than Rainman's...and honestly...I still prefer Rainman's Tyler.

Sorry for the late response guys, been focusing on my other hobby..bike riding, so Havent been frequenting this area recently. :)

What kind of bike riding? (downhill, trail, road etc) And most importantly, what kind of bike do you have?

Ah, you're very lucky to own several Rainman figures.

I would have really loved to own Willy Wonka.
The figure just has a LOT of charm.
Very pleasant looking.

I also regret not getting Marla. I'm still tempted to put together a Narator whenever he offers the painted heads.

Also, The Dude.
Again, another charming figure.

Rainman's stuff is just too Cool!
I kept a close eye on Iminime's Tyler Durden in case it would end up looking better than Rainman's...and honestly...I still prefer Rainman's Tyler.

He certainly has his own style and I agree the Iminime FC fgures don't come close to topping Rainmans

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

killer collection Remy and congrats on your latest additions :hi5: i'm loving the Spidey, Captain and Wolvie poses you got there a few posts up! Proper bad-a$$!!

killer collection Remy and congrats on your latest additions :hi5: i'm loving the Spidey, Captain and Wolvie poses you got there a few posts up! Proper bad-a$$!!

Thanks man. Really love your set up. Your Presentation is top notch!

What kind of bike riding? (downhill, trail, road etc) And most importantly, what kind of bike do you have?

Mainly Trail Riding.
I usually ride around the neighborhood when I get off work. The default on weekends is my girlfriend and I get up around 6 am, then ride to Einstein Bagels...then bring that to Starbucks for some nice Coffee and have breakfast there.
Then we ride towards this really nice trail that has nice scenery...trees, and lake, etc. Then ride back to the house. Usually a little over 30 miles.
Then sometimes, we go to this other nice Trail called "white Rock Lake", or like last weekend, ride around downtown Fort Worth, Texas.
Its really amazing how many things you miss when you are always in a car. When you ride the bike, you start to really see things in different perspective. You start to see more details on buildings, etc...Really having fun.

I have 2 bikes, when I want a quick nimble ride, I take the ol' cheapo mountain bike.
But my main ride is an Easy Racer Tour Easy which I named..."The Normandy SR-8" :lol
The name is based of the ship in Mass effect, lol.

Remy's Toys! NEW pics of Current Inventory starting on page [94]

Wow, look at that thing!

And yes, you can totally soak in the details of the environment when you're on a bike. I love it.

If you ever get a chance (or already have), go downhill riding. It's super intense and too fun. I had a chance to ride whistler this year and it was quite the experience.

Thanks Man. :1-1:

Yeah, I absolutely love the bike. I feel like a kid riding it and its so much fun.

There are a couple of kinda steep hills on the way to the trail and I've hit 40 mph coming down. :woo
It is a blast! But kinda scary, particularly cause I hate wearing helmet.
So unless I do group rides which you are forced to wear it, I normally dont wear it.
I know I know...I should wear it, been asked many times that I should wear one but I just prefer without it. :p

I do love riding fast downhill but lately...I've been chicken and been riding the brakes. ha ha

Thanks Man. :1-1:

Yeah, I absolutely love the bike. I feel like a kid riding it and its so much fun.

There are a couple of kinda steep hills on the way to the trail and I've hit 40 mph coming down. :woo
It is a blast! But kinda scary, particularly cause I hate wearing helmet.
So unless I do group rides which you are forced to wear it, I normally dont wear it.
I know I know...I should wear it, been asked many times that I should wear one but I just prefer without it. :p

I do love riding fast downhill but lately...I've been chicken and been riding the brakes. ha ha

Wear your brain bucket dude! You will get used to it eventually.

Lol, thanks for the concern.
But I'll be alright! :D

So I take it, you ride a road bike?

Trail rider mostly! But I use my bike for commuting as well.

I try to go downhilling whenever possible, but we don't have many hills here in Ontario!

Trail rider mostly! But I use my bike for commuting as well.

I try to go downhilling whenever possible, but we don't have many hills here in Ontario!

I really want to use my bike to commute to work.
What's Ironic but unfortunate is that the trail we go to, in between the trails is a road that leads straight to my work.

I didnt know until I started using google maps but its a straight shot to my work...but the road is closed for construction. And I found out from a co-worker it has been closed for many years now.
There's construction trucks there, but they are taking their time.
Other than that, the other option is taking a road I dont feel comfortable riding yet cause its narrow lanes and it is busy and people drive fast there.

Trying to build more endurance cause next year, hoping to do the bike across kansas thing.
Basically ride 50-80 miles a day for the whole week.

slowly but surely getting there.
Have you done any touring?

Remy's Toys! NEW pics of Current Inventory starting on page [94]

That's a fair distance.

Nope, no tours yet. The lady and I would like to do one next spring. The trail starts from one lake and leads to another - having to camp along the way. It would take about a week or so to finish one way (approximate-- from what I've been told)

Yourself?

That's a fair distance.

Nope, no tours yet. The lady and I would like to do one next spring. The trail starts from one lake and leads to another - having to camp along the way. It would take about a week or so to finish one way (approximate-- from what I've been told)

Yourself?

Very cool. So its similar to the bike across Kansas thing I'm doing next year.
No, havent done any tours. But after riding with groups and the sheer joy I get from riding, I am really looking forward to do my first one. :panic:

Very cool. So its similar to the bike across Kansas thing I'm doing next year.
No, havent done any tours. But after riding with groups and the sheer joy I get from riding, I am really looking forward to do my first one. :panic:

That's really awesome! It's a great hobby and the health benefits are amazing. It's just as expensive as collecting but who cares haha.

That's really awesome! It's a great hobby and the health benefits are amazing. It's just as expensive as collecting but who cares haha.

Yeah, you're so spot on!
I can tell a huge improvement since I started riding.
And since I havent been to the gym in awhile,I was really surprised to see my legs specially my calves getting bigger.

And agreed, at first I thought I would be saving more money since I've been focusing more on bike riding than the 1/6 collection, I did not...I basically just allocated those funds to the bike.
Yeah, it is an expensive hobby also...So many little things I need to get here and there...And I still have quite a bit more upgrade I would love to do on the bike.

But both hobbies are fun!
I have art stuff to appreciate with these collectibles, and the health benefits of bike riding. :)

Last edited:
Back