Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Display is amazing!

It looks like some of your figures, like Wolverine, don't use stands. Do they ever fall over?

One more question Remy--where did you get that bat signal? I know I've seen it on this board before, but can't recall it off hand.

Display is amazing!

It looks like some of your figures, like Wolverine, don't use stands. Do they ever fall over?

Thank you so much for the compliment.

Most of my figures do use stands. Originally, wolverine was displayed with a stand but when I put the sentinel head next to him, the sentinel head had to be put on top of stand so it looked funny so I wedged Wolvie in between the sentinel head and the wall.

I've grown accustomed to stands. Would rather not use it but these things arent cheap and I dont wanna take the risk of these falling on their faces and scratching the paint.

The batsignal was from a Kotobukiya batman Vinyl statue. After I bought my HT OC Bats, Just didnt care for the vinyl statue so I gave the statue to a friend and kept the batsignal. The statue was standing on top of the batsignal but he could be displayed without the signal.

IM3-B.jpg

Terminator-2-D.jpg

Last edited:

i like too much this wolverine and his claws

Thanks. Finding the cool pose can be a mess sometimes. There were times I would sit there for an hour trying to find that good pose. I really like this one too. Glad you like it.

Logan-4-C.jpg

JK-A.jpg

Last edited:

Man I love your collection. It's classy while not ordinary...very nice. I like your Gambit custom too although I pretty much hated that movie.

I own the "Logan" figure as well and he :rock as you know. Even thought I didn't care for the film I really like HT's take on this figure.

Nice job brother...keep it coming!

That said...what's next for you?

Man I love your collection. It's classy while not ordinary...very nice. I like your Gambit custom too although I pretty much hated that movie.

I own the "Logan" figure as well and he :rock as you know. Even thought I didn't care for the film I really like HT's take on this figure.

Nice job brother...keep it coming!

That said...what's next for you?

Thank yo sooo much man. I appreciate the kind words.
What's next is gonna be a HUGE HUGE HUGE grail piece.
I'm one of the 10 lucky people that will own the BobbyC
Heath Ledger Joker. Not sure if you're aware, one of the
owner is none other than Chris Nolan.

I cant wait!!!:panic:

Sherlock-2-C.jpg

Sherlock.jpg

Last edited:

Thank yo sooo much man. I appreciate the kind words.
What's next is gonna be a HUGE HUGE HUGE grail piece.
I'm one of the 6 lucky people that will own the BobbyC
Heath Ledger Joker. Not sure if you're aware, one of the
owner is none other than Chris Nolan.

I cant wait!!!:panic:

DUUUUUDE! That sounds awesome! I wonder if I've seen it? Do you have a link to pics that I could check out? Congrats man, that is awesome!

HOLY! :horror

Man that is amazing...CONGRATS! :clap

That's going to look great in your display along with your new DX Bat's.

Thank you man. You have no idea how giddy I am and cant wait to get my BobbyC Joker. I just know I'll probably be like a little kid on Christmas:horror

Back