Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Avengers-2.jpg

Last edited:

Oh, wow! I saw that spidey in the background and thought it was a statue! :google

Great pose man! :rock

Thank you Maglor. I think the Medicom Spidey is underrated. It really is nice in hand specially with the eye mod.

bats-8.jpg

Last edited:

where did you pick up that sentinal head part?
plus where did you get the rest of your diorama stuff?
i would love to display my collection with more than just figures.

Thank you Maglor. I think the Medicom Spidey is underrated. It really is nice in hand specially with the eye mod.

What is the "eye mod?"

Also, is the Medi Spidey shorter than 1/6 like most medi stuff?

where did you pick up that sentinal head part?
plus where did you get the rest of your diorama stuff?
i would love to display my collection with more than just figures.

The Sentinel head was a base for a Bowen Wolverine porcelain figure.
Most of the diorama, is from sideshow. I bought most of them on ebay. It really does a HUGE difference in display. Most of them are polystone so its actually quite heavy.
Just do a search for 1/6 environment or 1/6 diorama on ebay. They are very much worth it.

Here's my latest addition...
This figure is SWEEET!!!
...in the meantime, Look what came home this weekend:rock

Did the Lforignos's Velvet Cape mod. Highly recommended
if you have a DX Bats.

AVP-2b.jpg

Last edited:

What is the "eye mod?"

Also, is the Medi Spidey shorter than 1/6 like most medi stuff?

I do believe it is shorter but this spidey was designed to be in a crouching position so its ok.

The eye mod was something that I found in another forum where you put a reflective paper on the eye to kinda make it look like the movie version. Without the mod, it kinda looks bland. Simple mod but does a huge difference.

this is the original Spidey,
izq147.jpg

this is not mine but the pic that I found on the other forum that did the mod
2m4850k.jpg

Mine
2qxsy39.jpg

Last edited:

Nice! If I get this I'm coming to you for more info about this.

Now the question is: red or black suit?

Nice! If I get this I'm coming to you for more info about this.

Now the question is: red or black suit?

lol, I spent a long time debating before I ordered this cause the black one is spot on. The black does look super nice. I eventually just settle for the blue/red cause I dont have any other spidey figures so I wanted one in its normal costume.

My suggestion, probably go with the black cause Hot Toys has confirmed they will make one based off the movies. Just no details when.

Interesting. So you don't think HT would do the black suit?

Also, do you think the Hot Toys figure will be based on the reboot, or the original series?

One last question: What do you think is a good price for a S3 Spidey?

Last edited:

Nice collection and displays, Remy!! And it's especially nice to finally see someone else give the Medi Sweeney Todd some love besides just me! :lol

And Maglor, HT got the license for Spider-Man 3 specifically, (see https://www.hottoys.com.hk/news/?p=1037) so you gotta figure they'll do at least a red/blue spidey, and more than likely a black suited one as well as a venom. I have the Medi Red/blue spidey, but I'm gonna sell him so I can upgrade to the sure-to-be-great HT version... Hope that helps!

Nice collection and displays, Remy!! And it's especially nice to finally see someone else give the Medi Sweeney Todd some love besides just me! :lol

And Maglor, HT got the license for Spider-Man 3 specifically, (see https://www.hottoys.com.hk/news/?p=1037) so you gotta figure they'll do at least a red/blue spidey, and more than likely a black suited one as well as a venom. I have the Medi Red/blue spidey, but I'm gonna sell him so I can upgrade to the sure-to-be-great HT version... Hope that helps!

Thank ya Closer. The sculpt on Sweeney is outstanding. The one thing I didnt like about it was the paint so mine was repainted by me...My very first time to do so, so it was scary.

Maglor, the reason I suggested Black and White suit is that its a definite that HT will produce the red/blue. They may of course decide to expand on that line and make the black and white suit also, but its not a guarantee whereas the red/blue is for sure.

The Medi spidey is also very reasonably priced so they're worth it.

IM-2.jpg

Superman9-1.jpg

Superman8-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back