Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

I did, lol.
Then I read a couple of pages back and saw the damn heated argument was still ongoing on that thread and I didnt want to be a part of it so I deleted it. Then, I saw the other thread and saw it was probably safer to post it there.

Last edited:

Great collection!

I really liked the Lola figure. She's an awesome figure. The repaint looks great. I suck at painting so mine is stock.

P.s Gambit rocks!!!

Thx man. I'm glad I got the Lola figure. Almost passed on it but glad I got it. I think I my have mentioned it several pages back but its funny, when I have visitors and they start checking out my collection, she's the one that gets the most attention. They're always asking me, whose that girl? He he.
And yes sir I agree, Gambit Rocks!!!

And thank you lord 22, I love your collection also man.

Its here!!! My grail is now Home.
Wow!!! This thing is a beauty. It seriously looks real. It looks like a mini Heath inside the detolf. I cant thank Bobby enough for this art. Pictures do not do justice to this sculpt.

I will say this, the silicone is very tricky to take a picture. The closest representation is actually the initial pick Bobby provided. Depending on the lighting, sometimes, the paint may look too white or not much. But in hand though, its perfect!

I will try to take better pics next time, please be aware that I'm only using a iphone.

iw26hj.jpg

103hnj9.jpg

2zgw0ox.jpg

24niuxg.jpg

Last edited:

thanks man. The thing is, the closest reprenstation of this in hand is this pic
2qth752.jpg

It really sucks as I thought, maybe I might be able to take decent pics with my iphone but it doesnt do justice to the sculpt.
The thing is, the silicone is really tricky to take a picture, in some rooms, it looks great in hand but in pics, it may appear too much white. In some rooms, the white may look like cream color. I am looking for someone who has a good camera so I can take better pics but this thing looks phenomenal in hand. It really looks like a real person :)

^^^So that's your exact head?

I think the one I quoted is a great representation! Looks amazing. :eek:

Yup, looks exactly like that in hand. It seriously looks AMAZING!
Its really cool, cause in hand, its not too white. You can actually see a lot of flesh color underneath some of the white but my pics are coming up too bright. Must get a new camera...sigh.

I'm soo happy though :)

Last edited:
Back