RedRobin82's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedRobin82

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone! This is my 1/6 scale collection so far, I've been checking out all of your guys awesome collections and thought I'd post mine. It's my first year collecting 1/6 scale, but I've become addicted already and can't stop buying them. Sorry for the crappy pic, but I only had my phone handy at the time. Not in the pic is the 1/6 hot toys tumbler and don't mind the wires showing, I'm hiding them tonight.

Wow that's a bumper crop for just your 1st year. I remember when I fist started out I was getting like a figure every week, very addictive. Now its one every quarter. I wish I still had the room to devote a whole shelf to just 1 figure. :clap

SWEET! Display, Whats on Top I see Avengers Logo, Some Great Great Pieces in you Great Collection, Welcome to the Show Robin

SWEET! Display, Whats on Top I see Avengers Logo, Some Great Great Pieces in you Great Collection, Welcome to the Show Robin

Thanks for the kind words and those are the avengers boxes on top. Im getting the new Tony Stark, so im hoping to get a hall of armor display eventually and make the display on top of the detolfs. So until then ill uses the boxes as filler for the space.

Great start man...just stay away from customs lol. Youll have to sell all those HTs once you do..;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Great start man...just stay away from customs lol. Youll have to sell all those HTs once you do..;)

I don't know about buying already made customs right now, but their are a lot of customs I'd like to make myself. Like all the avengers in street clothes to clark kent ( Chris Reeves). But thanks for the advice, my wallet appreciates it:)

I don't know about buying already made customs right now, but their are a lot of customs I'd like to make myself. Like all the avengers in street clothes to clark kent ( Chris Reeves). But thanks for the advice, my wallet appreciates it:)

Lol no problem man sounds like you got quite a few custom outfits in the works..those will keep you busy enough!

So its been two year since i posted this thread back in 2013. I have to say this hobby has been a fun ride and im still as addicted as i was back then now. So i thought id finally put up new pics of my collection as it sits now. Well atleast until all of my new deliveries coming in this week or so show up.

Back