Redman Toys 1/6th BLADE RUNNER - Rick Deckard and Roy Batty

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't pick up these figures but I did upgrade my original Android Hunter figures with a few choice items.
Deckard got a new inner jacket, shirt, tie, holster, watch and badge. Not HT quality items but definitely and upgrade from the original figure.
20180319_235236.jpg

Roy got a new head, shirt and pants.
20180313_233333.jpg

The upgrades really make these figures pop on the shelf after years of fading into the background. I also made them new stands and upgraded the bodies to HT KOs. The Inigou Deckard head is what sparked me upgrading the pair and the Redman figures hit at just the right time.

20180319_235219 (1).jpg

Well, until Supermatoys makes theirs, I'm going to follow that road too. I have the BBkill Deckard hs that I still have to paint, I'll change the pants and belt and holster. I also plan on bleaching the jacket and coat and dye the, the right color, removing the snaps and adding buttons. Plus I'll repaint a blaster and make a new tie.

Shouldn't be too difficult. The only challenge is to find the time...

I didn't pick up these figures but I did upgrade my original Android Hunter figures with a few choice items.
Deckard got a new inner jacket, shirt, tie, holster, watch and badge. Not HT quality items but definitely and upgrade from the original figure.
View attachment 400405

Roy got a new head, shirt and pants.
View attachment 400406

The upgrades really make these figures pop on the shelf after years of fading into the background. I also made them new stands and upgraded the bodies to HT KOs. The Inigou Deckard head is what sparked me upgrading the pair and the Redman figures hit at just the right time.

View attachment 400408

the LAPD badge suppose to go into the wallet. i used bluetac (white) instead of the double sided tape it came with.

I know i'll probably upgrade headsculpt. I just think its funny i have my solo in carbonite arriving same time as this guy lol. Time for Indy .Rick, Solo and frozen han to hang out for pics.

anyone still keep this redman version after darktoys release? wonder if theres anyway to salvage this figure maybe upgrades?

Back