Redman Toys 1/6th BLADE RUNNER - Rick Deckard and Roy Batty

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably pick up the Batty figure, as I don't see anyone else taking a stab at this line. Always regretted not picking up the original knockoff and the knockoff of the knockoff Batty... :monkey1

I already had the Deckard outfit from at least a decade ago. Not sure if it's the original knockoff or the knockoff of the knockoff... Finally got to use it with Jnix's amazing sculpt.

I still can't believe after the hype of the new movie, no legit company has gone after the 1/6 rights. Hot Toys will go for Valerian but not a cult classic like Blade Runner. Mind boggling.

I still can't believe after the hype of the new movie, no legit company has gone after the 1/6 rights. Hot Toys will go for Valerian but not a cult classic like Blade Runner. Mind boggling.

The license to the original is unobtainable. So all we can hope for are unlicensed figures unfortunately.

These figures aren't good for anything but a few parts -- Batty's coat, Deckard's shirt + tie (maybe).

Pretty dismal offerings. Hopefully more will follow that show more promise.

Good to see some Blade Runner figures cranked out though.

I'd go for the key 4 from the original, and probably K and Luv from 2049.

I see it like that also. I have earlier versions of these figures (Brother Productions), and I'm still holding out for better, affordable versions. We should keep bugging Sideshow with questions about the prototype they showcased during the last SDCC! :p I know it was not perfect, but I'm sure they can still improve it.

I don't know if it is totally unobtainable, but many companies have tried and failed to get the rights to produce licensed products over the years. I think the best we've had is a model of the Spinner car and some prop replicas of Deckard's gun.

I don't know if it is totally unobtainable, but many companies have tried and failed to get the rights to produce licensed products over the years. I think the best we've had is a model of the Spinner car and some prop replicas of Deckard's gun.

Thanks for the response. It's such a shame because I know this community would line up for a proper 1/6 BR line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frequently, you at least get cutesy/stylized toys and collectibles from even hard to obtain licenses like A Clockwork Orange (Funko stuff and a recent articulated figure) or the Sergio Leone Eastwood films (Minimates). But with Blade Runner, I haven't even seen that.

According to someone at the Tokyo Comic Con show here’s the Redman Deckard

e0a2a228c7228a2846d6bfc67c932d41.jpg

Yeah wow that looks pretty horrid, not much salvageable from that, maybe the blaster.
Wonder what that 1:1 blaster behind the figure is?

Just payed my invoice, can't wait to have him.
I was telling myself to never buy a Redman figure again after my one and only purchase from him
(Rick Grimes, the quality was mediocre),
but Rick Deckard from Blade Runner is a must have figure for me even unofficial and not spot on.
I will write my impressions when I receive him.

2nd figure from Redman and again its named Rick lolll

Just payed my invoice, can't wait to have him.
I was telling myself to never buy a Redman figure again after my one and only purchase from him
(Rick Grimes, the quality was mediocre),
but Rick Deckard from Blade Runner is a must have figure for me even unofficial and not spot on.
I will write my impressions when I receive him.

2nd figure from Redman and again its named Rick lolll

Is this guy shipping yet or is it still a P.O.? And where did you get yours from if you don’t mind sharing

Back