"Redemption" Shawkshank Andy 1/6 figure coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good Devil, what did you do, make it shorter?

I just bought and paid for mine. And while we probably all assumed it by now anyway, I just confirmed the Desk, Chair, and Record player are included. :rock

What if the head sculpt looked like this though?

watermark.php

watermark.php

Curious. :D

Head needs to be rounder and chin a bit smaller:

3775253-Tim-Robbins--Shawshank-Redemption-0.jpg

I'm glad some people are excited for this one but I've never been one who thinks every good film should have figures made. The costume design is so plain and the head sculpt not quite there. I love SR dearly, such amazing film, but this figure... not so much. Maybe I'm just too picky. :huh

If the sculpt looked more like him then I'd be all over this but as it is I just don't see it. The outfit and accessories are cool though.

I'm glad some people are excited for this one but I've never been one who thinks every good film should have figures made. The costume design is so plain and the head sculpt not quite there. I love SR dearly, such amazing film, but this figure... not so much. Maybe I'm just too picky. :huh

have to agree with you, this is a classic classic film however i couldnt see myself wanting this for some reason no matter how good the film is. Maybe i like my characters to be a bit more menacing ha ha

have to agree with you, this is a classic classic film however i couldnt see myself wanting this for some reason no matter how good the film is. Maybe i like my characters to be a bit more menacing ha ha

you obviously haven't seen the extended edition of this. there's a scene after the normal edition ends, where andy tells red on the beach that he did in fact kill his wife, her lover, and about 6 other people in a tri-state area. he then tells red to get his damn hands off his boat before he carves him up like a kipper.

can't get much more menacing than that.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/se8TM696HRY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/se8TM696HRY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Great to see another player in the "bootleg" 1/6 market... great looking figure, but no interest in owning it.

Can't wait to see AF-002 from them :rock

Eric at Toys2.net confirmed last night that he will indeed carry this item and it will be available for preorder this weekend. :banana

holy ???? a duck!!!!

VOORHEES OUR GRAIL!!!

Man, you bastards... forget I want this too. NOBODY talks about ShawShank more on these forums than me. I know, because I have OCD to da max! TO DA MAX!!!

Ok so there are 2 versions.

regular comes with Andy only.

deluxe comes with Andy and the Desk set.

This is also one of my favorite movies (GREAT MOVIE) For this reason I´ve got the delux. version:wacky

Great figure Imo. I think a slim body but more tall is perfect for this guy

That's an awesome John C. Reilly likeness.

edit: and I'm not the first one to think so. Serves me right to skip to the end...

...for your health!

Back