"Redemption" Shawkshank Andy 1/6 figure coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure makes it look like he didn't need the guards protection, he looks like he could fight off the Bull Queers all by himself. :rotfl:lol
:chew

Where's the best place to order this John C. Reilly figure?

:lol:lol:rotfl

thumbsupv.jpg

Kongrats Roy!

I immediately thought of you when I saw this figure. :rock

Thought you may like this one.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

As for the body, I will be switching it out with a Slim TT. The current one is too bulky.

I think the sculpt and paintwork looks fantastic, its too hard to judge with such a close up pic. I'm sure it may look weird in photos but amazing in hand!

Can't wait! If anyone finds a good preorder place, please share. :)

Where's the best place to order this John C. Reilly figure?

I'd buy a Dr. Steve Brule, or Magic-Man.

dewey_cox1.jpg

SHAKE AND BAKE.

As for the body, I will be switching it out with a Slim TT. The current one is too bulky.

I think the sculpt and paintwork looks fantastic, its too hard to judge with such a close up pic. I'm sure it may look weird in photos but amazing in hand!

I got one on ebay for $120. Same guy I preordered my Roy Batty, and Travis from.

I think he'll be like the Jack shining figure, where in hand the sculpt and paint rocks but he's really hard to photograph well.

Stumbled upon this, for about $150.00 it's pretty nice. Seems to come with the desk and everything as well. Due out around Feb.

1-35.jpg

2-24.jpg

3-21.jpg

d6ab3ab47b971e391201c0bb6bba0a3b.jpg

aff3719c160056bd35743d3332f8cd75.jpg

:rock
e235d41f36de9d600a914676b988fd4f.gif

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

*flaps arms around like a retard*

OH MAH GAWD!!! LIKE, THAT'S SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!! *screams*

Seriousness aside, and stupid valley girl aside (they exist you know)...

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!

*jumps for joy with Dusty, Vorhees, and whoever else is overjoyed by this*

I LOVE MY SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION!

Nobody thought of me about this figure? How often have I mentioned love for this movie? Dammit people! It is well documented.

OMG

*flaps arms around like a retard*

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VQXejpU-Xss&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VQXejpU-Xss&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Believe it or not, but a classic buck body would actually work great for him. Its tall and thin and square shouldered, just like tim robbins.

I think a TT slim is WAY to small.

Just my 2 pesos.

Well yeah I suppose I also have to consider how damn short the Slim TT's are. Doh! Ah who cares, i'll leave it just the way it is. I swear 2 months ago I was done with 1/6 scale. Not anymore!

Yeah, I dont think he looks accurate on this body, but not so inaccurate as to require a swap.

I honestly think it looks great as is.

Back