Premium Format Red Sonja Premium Format Figure 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the way you use shadows, DD. Those pics have so much depth. Kudos!

Thank you so much guys! You pretty much can't take a bad photo of RS, but the fact that she is sculpted so brilliantly makes it a real pleasure to do this kind of photography with her. Like I said, she's one of my very favorites...

Has anyone’s waitlist for the EX converted recently? I joined just after it went to WL, which I think was at the end of October, but still nothing. My Wolverine WL, which I joined at the same time, converted a couple of weeks ago.

Has anyone’s waitlist for FMovies YesMovies SolarMovie the EX converted recently? I joined just after it went to WL, which I think was at the end of October, but still nothing. My Wolverine WL, which I joined at the same time, converted a couple of weeks ago.

I hope they make all three of them. I wish they'd do more Campbell stuff--especially a DC line from his sketches.

This popped up on eBay last night so I jumped at the chance...

20190114_001558.jpg

20190114_001619.jpg

20190114_001648.jpg

20190114_001709.jpg

20190114_001746.jpg

20190114_001812.jpg

20190114_001834.jpg

Okay, so my wallet hates me but I ended up buying this on sale. I'm assuming I've only got the regular edition, so does anyone know where I could possibly get the exclusive cloak?

Okay, so my wallet hates me but I ended up buying this on sale. I'm assuming I've only got the regular edition, so does anyone know where I could possibly get the exclusive cloak?

On the Ex statue.

Make one for yourself. It's a stencil and torn fabric.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Finally got mine yesterday. Joined the WL at the start of November and converted March 7th. Great looking piece. The cloak is cool and adds some character, but I think it’d be easy enough to make your own cloak and achieve a similar effect. There’s little about this particular cloak that makes it stand out, though the weathering on it is nicely done.

Finally got mine yesterday. Joined the WL at the start of November and converted March 7th. Great looking piece. The cloak is cool and adds some character, but I think it’d be easy enough to make your own cloak and achieve a similar effect. There’s little about this particular cloak that makes it stand out, though the weathering on it is nicely done.

You’re welcome. I cancelled my WL conversion the same day.

You’re welcome. I cancelled my WL conversion the same day.

The conversion actually came 5 days before that—I pulled the trigger on the 7th. Anyway, if it was in fact because of your cancellation, you have my thanks!

I bought the reg with the intention of making my own cloak. I had all the supplies, including enough material (I was going to use muslin which seemed to have a good weave for the scale and draped well) and different colors of fabric dyes to make several variations. Already had some screenprinting ink from another project.

Ultimately, after setting it up I totally forgot about the cloak. I loved the unique sartorial style in the initial solicit, but sans cloak turned out to be just fine for me and a little closer to the original iconic look of the 70's Thorne era comics I like.

If you do try to make it yourself, I'd suggest experimenting with scrap t-shirts or clean rags to nail down the proper shape and dimensions- unless someone here would be kind enough to supply them. It looks like a triangle shape to me, with one side being substantially shorter than the other two.
Michaels has little things that can work as a clasp and you can use fabric glue to fold edges over to give one or two sides a clean hem.
Distressing it is easy enough with an x-acto knife and some coarse sand paper.

All in all, should be less than $20 to make a few for yourself, depending on how intricate you want to go.

Back