Premium Format Red Sonja Premium Format Figure 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally!!! After almost a year when she was announced i finally have her!! Damnn she did not disappoint. She has so much presence, her sculpt and paint app is perfect! Congrats to whoever picked her up and check out my 4K unboxing video of this beauty. Stay all the way to the end for some closeup 4k video of her. Thanks guys for checking out my video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOyMSS0P1UE

Finally!!! After almost a year when she was announced i finally have her!! Damnn she did not disappoint. She has so much presence, her sculpt and paint app is perfect! Congrats to whoever picked her up and check out my 4K unboxing video of this beauty. Stay all the way to the end for some closeup 4k video of her. Thanks guys for checking out my video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOyMSS0P1UE

I watched this earlier today, very nice video and congrats!
Back when I collected McFarlane figures in the 90s I was hooked on new figure smell! I can totally relate. ...lol

I watched this earlier today, very nice video and congrats!
Back when I collected McFarlane figures in the 90s I was hooked on new figure smell! I can totally relate. ...lol

lol i dont know why i love the new statue smell so much!!! i'm weird but who cares! it's like that new car smell too bad the statue smell goes away pretty quickly as compared to a new car smell where it at least last for a month

lol i dont know why i love the new statue smell so much!!! i'm weird but who cares! it's like that new car smell too bad the statue smell goes away pretty quickly as compared to a new car smell where it at least last for a month
Maybe you should be an auto body repair man. The smell of polyester body filler (Bondo) is almost identical to the smell of a new statue.

I LOVE THIS STATUE! OMG SideShow's best along with the last Deadpool PF ex and I own both! LOVE THIS! Much better in person!

I totally agree!! I can't stop staring at her whenever I'm in my man cave! I wish all statues came out like this from sideshow! Also totally agree she looks 10x better in person

5VKLt2z.jpg

vS08Zqa.jpg

VnlOXUq.jpg

6IokWLZ.jpg

No Cloaks:
d40EMAL.jpg

KVeFP0i.jpg

Gncxm3X.jpg

tUcMZ42.jpg

Py7IhQE.jpg

LtBvRxk.jpg

Your photos definitely do it way more justices than the Sideshow ones. I was second guessing after they posted the production version.

Keep bringing the pics! Need to live off of these pics until I get the REG!

Attachments

• 20180712_193842.jpg
    20180712_193842.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 176
  • 20180712_193931.jpg
    20180712_193931.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 175
  • 20180712_194116.jpg
    20180712_194116.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 177
20180712_203214.jpg

Attachments

• 20180712_193842.jpg
    20180712_193842.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 174
  • 20180712_193931.jpg
    20180712_193931.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 174
As much as I like the figure that scabbard on her back isn't functional. She would slice off a butt cheek putting her sword away.

As much as I like the figure that scabbard on her back isn't functional. She would slice off a butt cheek putting her sword away.

Yes, a sword frog is supposed to be worn on the waist. But everything else on her is historically accurate, right down to the scale bikini!...lol

It looks like she did slice her ass off. It's flat as a pancake. These Sideshow sculptors are not fans of nice round asses. I would have bought their Vampirella if she had some form in the backside..

It looks like she did slice her ass off. It's flat as a pancake. These Sideshow sculptors are not fans of nice round asses. I would have bought their Vampirella if she had some form in the backside..

The previous Sonja had some shape to her ass.
It's funny too, because people were calling this one Fat Sonja when pics first came out.

Back