Premium Format Red Sonja Premium Format Figure 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4433DBD8-6FD8-47AC-90A0-F0DEF888DB21.jpg

she’s here

Congrats, guys!

Love seeing the first few in hand pics. She looks great!

I realize I love this statue too much when I'm at work and all I want to do is go home and look at her.

With that said I noted something with the arm holding the other half of the Axe and you may want to check on this as well but the Axe head is pretty heavy and depending on how the Axe rests in the hair it may cause some sage and the forearm leans a bit forward towards the body and causing a gap. I'm sure I could easily fix it.

I'll see how it is after I get the replacement head as it could all be related since it's not sitting between the two hair end pieces which might alleviate some of the weight of the Axe. I'll post a pic later of what I'm talking about as I'm at work right now.

DgQ2jiuU0AAAaWi.jpg

Absolutely enthralled. Over 30 Hot Toys, but this is my first serious venture into statues. My girlfriend was in awe as well!

Okay so I got my head replacement and all is well and flush no gap on the arm holding the axe so the hair does provide the added support to compensate for the weight of the axe. Basically like the pic above. Thank you Sideshow for the quick turnaround on that replacement. I can rest easy :)

Just ordered.
I applied my reward points like a pimp...saved $6.05...I'm a major player in the statue game.:lol

Looks awesome, I've got one payment left to make, this will be my first PF too, can't wait, not looking forward to the import bill though.

Looks awesome, I've got one payment left to make, this will be my first PF too, can't wait, not looking forward to the import bill though.

You sure picked a great PF to start with!
This will set the standard for your expectations for years to come!

Congrats and welcome to the downward spiral of PF collecting!...lol

Already have 2 RS. Do I need a third?...

RS8A.jpg

Tempted.

Edit: Ex still available, haven't been following statues recently.
Really tempted!

Double Edit: £87.13 shipping?! No thanks.

Last edited:
Whilst I love the cloak I may just pick up the reg later down the line. I have zero interest in the character but the sculpt is out of this world

She is gorgeous, fortunately that ex potato sack is useless to me, I can buy reg from retailer

She is gorgeous, fortunately that ex potato sack is useless to me, I can buy reg from retailer

Seems easy enough to make if you needed one. I went regular because of this and free shipping. I already pay sales tax in CA so I need any deal I can get.
20180624_235538.jpg

Back