Premium Format Red Sonja Premium Format Figure 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whilst I love the cloak I may just pick up the reg later down the line. I have zero interest in the character but the sculpt is out of this world

She is gorgeous, fortunately that ex potato sack is useless to me, I can buy reg from retailer

Exactly ...that cape/cloak only covers her beautifully sculpted back anyway. No need, IMO.

I'll be getting the REG (aka CE).

Mine is coming monday!! I will be posting an unboxing prolly that same week. Can't wait!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Good grief, but this shipping box is almost the size of a mini fridge.

Seriously, for a statue that has primarily a cylindrical mass, this box is ridiculously huge.

Good grief, but this shipping box is almost the size of a mini fridge.

Seriously, for a statue that has primarily a cylindrical mass, this box is ridiculously huge.

One of the reasons I got the CE with free shipping.
I can't wait to get this in the collection.
I most likely will not post an unboxing video. There will probably be enough out by the time mine comes, probably.:impatient:

I loved the look the banner added to the piece, but when I saw what the shipping charges were going to be on the Ex it was like I hit a wall going forty miles an hour.
I was all set to order and that shipping estimate totally sapped my enthusiasm to get an order in early.

I'm guessing now that seemingly inflated charge is due to package size. It sure isn't due to weight alone because this box is feather light for it's size.

Good thing I held off too. I ended up ordering the CE for the free shipping as well. I've already got most of the materials to make a banner myself.

Thought id share some pics, i always seem to neglect this forum! Congrats to whom all are getting this! Its a beaut! This statue screams attitude, they did an excellent job on that!
Cloaks:
99DLVQs.jpg

ldVqPp8.jpg

kv9IhUm.jpg

fThOP2t.jpg

NhgS2g3.jpg

nTc26b3.jpg

3xUTGvs.jpg

j205fR9.jpg

d442AgX.jpg

LqvmvZx.jpg

Just wanted to share some of my hero shots of Sonja - she really is fantastic in every way and flawlessly executed. Probably Sideshow's best work yet.

red sonja 1 sm.jpg

red sonja 2 sm.jpg

red sonja 3 sm.jpg

red sonja 4 sm.jpg

red sonja 5 sm.jpg

red sonja 6 sm.jpg

red sonja 7 sm.jpg

red sonja 8 sm.jpg

Back