Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JediSword, that's one sexy Santa you got there! :D

My Red Sonja's finally home! Picked up #804 earlier at the shop. It was my first time to see this in person. I'm really happy with it and I can't wait to have it assembled and displayed. Sure the paint could have been better, but I'm glad that the cut lines and finish are clean. It's my first pre-ordered PF, and sure wasn't the last :)

I still love this statue, i dont think i posted my video review so here it is below. Does anyone recommend a good affordable video camera to do these video reviews that is better then my iphone? My budget is around $100.

Thanks

Next year thing :lol

But I just had the classic "Is Nightmare before Christmas a Halloween, or Christmas movie?" debate, so no harm for Christmas :wink1:
Dude that's what I'm saying bro! Its never too late. You could even make a red cape for her ;)

JediSword, that's one sexy Santa you got there! :D

My Red Sonja's finally home! Picked up #804 earlier at the shop. It was my first time to see this in person. I'm really happy with it and I can't wait to have it assembled and displayed. Sure the paint could have been better, but I'm glad that the cut lines and finish are clean. It's my first pre-ordered PF, and sure wasn't the last :)

Thanks man! So far everyone that's been to the house so far has liked her. Tomorrow I got 11 cousins coming over for dinner and to stay over and I can't wait to see their reactions!

Dude congrats on your PF and yes, she IS amazzziiing. If the paint had been consistent with the proto, this would be the easy choice for PotY

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I think I may have had too much hot choco on Christmas Eve, and the sugar overload gave me the guts to try my hand at repainting my Red Sonja's eyes and lips. It's not perfect, though I'm happy with the results. Cliche, but I love how it looks in person :) I noticed that the sculpting of the eyes are not perfectly symmetrical, so I just painted over the decals instead of painting new pupils/irises to avoid making them wonky.

I hope you guys find it good enough, it's my first time to repaint a high-end figure's eyes. Happy Holidays, y'all!

PC260781_zpsac8e0958.jpg

PC260779_zps9f280bdc.jpg

PC260780_zps726165c7.jpg

SS Alex said that there wouldn't be any variants revealed during 12 Days. So hopefully this will at least be an entirely new sculpt.

could be another paint job failure? This is interesting. I expect this coming one be more fierce and blood thursty than the current one.

it is an entirely new statue. she is going to be like vampirella. I imagine a third version will be on the horizon next year.

Back