Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, crap. Would like to see more since I definitely don't need two Sonjas in my collection.

Most bought her for t&a and if they can slut out the next one I'm sure she will get plenty of orders

My only question is ...how long is the wait before we see it? We are still waiting for the Black Cat from the J Scott Campbell collection.

Great I was thinking about getting rid of mine because the face lacked depth in the eyes. A new PF would be great! Maybe get mark Newman, Tim miller or Steve to sculpt her :)

I saw this thing and at first I was annoyed but then realized that this will be a new PF entirely. Then I glanced at my Sonja and realized that I'd probably pick the next one up. Like Col said, I'll be tempted. Knowing me I'll pick it up

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

"help me anakin, I'm weak"

I saw this thing and at first I was annoyed but then realized that this will be a new PF entirely. Then I glanced at my Sonja and realized that I'd probably pick the next one up. Like Col said, I'll be tempted. Knowing me I'll pick it up

Don't worry mate, you can live vicariously through my pictures :lol
I'll get it so no need, but thank you :duff Unless they totally make her look odd I'll probably get it. Hope they have the snake in there, would be boss. Sorta like the Turner drawing. Can't wait to see it

If they do a giant snake like in the ARH conan it will be crazy cool ---

Last edited:
The trouble I immediately think of is that now we will have two RS PF's and for a great display, we will need a third! Bring SS I'm ready for more Red!

Will prices on the current RS drop once they reveal the new PF?

It will probably be over a year before we see the first glimpses of the 2nd Red Sonja, that said if sales are slow on the current Red Sonja then you might see her for sale down the road with 10% or 20% coupons....

Back