Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd share a couple of shots of my Red Sonja. I really like the details on it.

sona001.jpg

sona002.jpg

sona003.jpg

sona004.jpg

sona005.jpg

So are we going to get the same face and body from same artist or totally new and will there be tan or no tan ?

So are we going to get the same face and body from same artist or totally new and will there be tan or no tan ?
I'm actually hoping for a completely different face sculpt altogether, wouldn't mind a bigger ass though :)
I want a New-Man sculpt

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

this would be really nice as new statue
RedSonja8cgc9.8.jpg
:hi5:

I really need to just pull the trigger on this statue soon. I keep going back and forth. Should I wait for a discount code and/or free shipping? Should I wait and see what the new statue will look like? So many decisions! :panic:
Good question is there a way to know how many of the 3000 are unsold ?
and please SS keep the #s down on the next batch --- I think many of us would pay *more* for a far lower production numbers ?
4500 is just to many of something (almost anything ) for it to be a hard to find collectable
-------

Last edited:
On the one hand it is nice that more people can collect these, but I agree, I prefer to have something with a low ES. Makes me feel special. :wink1:

I would also pay a premium to keep the ES low.

Edit: There's no way to know how many are left on the SS website so far as I know. Some members that go back further than I do have said that they used to say how many were remaining. Apparently it's better for business not to advertise that. The only way that I can tell would be to watch the last chance page but it seems that you would be risking receiving a bad statue with little to no replacements available at that point.

I guess one other way would be to watch which # statue other members are receiving.

Last edited:
Finally had the time to assemble and take some photos of the She-Devil. Fantastic piece. I'm quite satisfied with the paintjob, as it's not as tan as I was already expecting (so as not to be disappointed). Both my mom and my girlfriend are impressed by this PF's shelf presence :) I just wish I had means to get the EX version. Oh well.

Indoor pic:

P1040794_zps8ec77712.jpg

Outdoor pics:

P1040793_zps61daa01f.jpg

P1040776_zps5d098335.jpg

P1040778_zpsdc880885.jpg

P1040790_zps10bf3cdc.jpg

P1040779_zps05b8a75a.jpg

P1040782_zpsde4c7897.jpg

Last edited:
Somebody in the north needs to take outdoors pics of her with snow background. I'd bet Red would really pop against a winters backdrop.

Back