Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's great

Full_Size_Render_1.jpg

Full_Size_Render_3.jpg

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

Doesn't that require a paid account? I hate UPS, with a passion. Let's try delivering the same package at 2pm during the week because for the last two attempts no one was home (surprise).

Nope, it does not require a paid account. Just set up a free account on the website.

I saw this review on YouTube earlier and the guy mentions how he wishes there was snow painted on the boots. Looks like they forgot to paint it on his statue. I hope that doesn't happen with mine. YouTube

Great pics guys. I love everything about this PF. The sculpting is one of the best I've seen ever, making me order it. The curves are perfect, and the breasts are shaped naturally, which is good. The only thing I feel bad about is not being able to get an EX. It's close to impossible to get one here unless I'd spend a lot more $$$.

She's great

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

Doll Dots? Did you put the doll dots yourself, TheHulk, or did it come that way? I'm curious as this is the first I've seen a production piece with a doll dot (which the proto had).

Nice display, bud. I see the Carlo Pagulayan Poison Ivy print. I'm a big fan of Carlo and that's one of the most jaw-dropping artwork he's done. I volunteered to hand-carry the original art for our Art Rep, and it almost got confiscated by the customs people in Detroit (along with a few more artworks). I was at the airport for an additional 20 minutes trying to convince that it was just a part of a group portfolio :p

Wooooooooooooo

Wooooooooooooooooooo

WOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!

This statue is AMAZING !!! can't believe I almost fell for the drama and came close to selling this before I got it, phew...:lol

The detail just blew me away when I was unpacking it to the great sound of Conan the Bararian sound track. This is a sweet piece, a must have hands down !!!

My girl came today! ON MY BIRTHDAY AS WELL GUYS :D

She's really great, her skin tone is dark but it looks very natural and isn't anything to worry about.

The face in hand looks good imo, because you don't see the eyes like you do on these super close up shots, i think in hand and on display it's not that big of a deal.

Still think this is EX or fail, the chieftains head makes this statue the bloody sword makes much more sense with the head, it looks ok with the axe but the head puts it over the top imo.

Cape is really well done, has a nice feel to it, really well weathered!

Is the sword metal? Feels really weighty!

Confusing leather strap array that took me like 5 mins of staring at pictures to figure it out lol.

Fits perfect in a detolf, taking up 2 shelves.

Overall i think she came out great and i'm more than happy with her! People need to get and make up their own minds on this one.

Will do some pics when i can be bother, lots of decent pics of her now so i don't feel the need.....also Shadows of Mordor came today so i'm gonna play that lol.

Heres a phone pic for now on my messy desk!

IMG_20140930_160812_030_zpsmmzoxlyp.jpg

Mine arrived and was largely fine...HOWEVER had to heat up her leg to get it to fit in the small hole in the helmet...just about 1mm misalignment at first. Otherwise all good. Overall happy with paint and low number (27). Could be improved with better paint on the mail, a repaint of the portrait and the ex ice giant head could really be improved with a repaint. BUT overall the paint is good and what I feel you can expect of a good production piece. Photos including a size comparison with she hulk....(one of the bess SS female sculpts IMO)

98323ed025b2c50f7f32f2fe861e3bc3.jpg

b60b232317d867a3d27ed7d6b8243d7e.jpg

152ce48a169badbe1bf86eacbff15be3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welp there goes faith. And to think I went to mass today :slap:lol

Product offers just let me know that sonja ex is sold out! I get free shipping on reg but Im trying to get a solid deal at least. I mean 20 bucks isnt a huge savings not after getting screwed. Hopefully something happens. Bright side is batgirl ex shall not evade me!

Back