Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats guys, awesome pic. Col ur pics will my reference of how to tie the built!

My lovely Red Sonja. I love this statue!
rs1.jpg
rs2.jpg
rs3.jpg
rs4.jpg
rs5.jpg

She has arrived!!!

rs.jpg

Right in the middle.

rs 2.jpg

My only issue was that I just couldn't get her to seat fully on the base. Anyone else experienced this?

rs 3.jpg

Just a word of caution when assembling her. She has the tendency to tip forward when her head is not on. I tap the front of the base and she went over, fortunately right into my hands. But once she all together is she is very stable.

My overall impression is she a winner for me. As other have posted be prepared for a shock when you first see her in the Styrofoam packaging, because she looks really tanned. However when in room light is she's fine. Some quick shots

rs4.jpg

rs5.jpg

rshs.jpg

rscl.jpg

Now the wait for her shelve mate. the Queen of the Dead begins

The Giamonton and Jimcap, nice pics guys and congrats on getting such a great figure. I don't see a lot of returns on this or that many ppl selling her. For me she's a must have.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

My only issue was that I just couldn't get her to seat fully on the base. Anyone else experienced this?

Mine was a bit finicky to get into the base too but once I got it she seemed to seat fully.

I'm concerned about the magnets. The head on mine moves back and forth a fairly decent amount when I try to get it on there securely and the sword arm fells like it might drop off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was a bit finicky to get into the base too but once I got it she seemed to seat fully.

I'm concerned about the magnets. The head on mine moves back and forth a fairly decent amount when I try to get it on there securely and the sword arm fells like it might drop off.

I also had the same experience foot to base wise. The first time she went in snug then the second time took longer but she sits fine. My head is also a little wobbly but not Too bad, probably because of the weight of her head

Thanks. It doesn't seem to leave a noticeable gap on her neck so I guess I'll live with it.

Thanks. It doesn't seem to leave a noticeable gap on her neck so I guess I'll live with it.

Lol same here. I requested a new head though but that's cause her eyes were blood shot

The Giamonton and Jimcap, nice pics guys and congrats on getting such a great figure. I don't see a lot of returns on this or that many ppl selling her. For me she's a must have.

Thanks! There's no way I was going to return her. And when I buy things it's for keeps. I guess that's why I have about 200 1/6th figures and a load of statues. Been collecting seriously since I was 25 and now I'm 40. When I die my daughter can sell it all if she feels like it.

As far as the feet, it's really tight like it's binding up. I tried to reseat it a number of time, but it seem to always stop at the same spot. I'll play around with it some more, the magnets on mine are fine. The one in her head is really strong , I was afraid pulling on it so hard to get it off. Anyway love the statue.

Back