Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to purchase yours from you or from anyone else . . . :pray:
Mine rescheduled delivery for tomorrow. Going to refuse delivery and have her go back without even opening. I just don't like the sooty look, and as expensive as the statue is, I'm not going to pay more to have it repainted. I shouldn't have to.

Even after telling them about their errors, I am told I am pretty much s.o.l. damn. Well I sure as hell will have to limit what I will buy from ssc now on. Cant spare a brother a 15% discount that was just offered for the same price line statue 2 days ago :slap

Ay yi yi.

for those that had the regular, If I recall somebody broke theirs so maybe you could buy the extra frost giant head. just saying
I think I read that a few pages back

Even after telling them about their errors, I am told I am pretty much s.o.l. damn. Well I sure as hell will have to limit what I will buy from ssc now on. Cant spare a brother a 15% discount that was just offered for the same price line statue 2 days ago :slap

Ay yi yi.

That's a shame, doc.

for those that had the regular, If I recall somebody broke theirs so maybe you could buy the extra frost giant head. just saying
I think I read that a few pages back
Darklord Dave killed his.
I think he said he was going to order a replacement so chances are the Reg was his only option.
If so he will just replace the body to make the Ex complete again.

Darklord Dave killed his.
I think he said he was going to order a replacement so chances are the Reg was his only option.
If so he will just replace the body to make the Ex complete again.
Some one who is doing a complete repaint could also do a fix on darkloards broken statue getting him his money back
:)

I'm not gonna touch it... if they cancel my waitlist it's all them- they were offering a deal on the reg, maybe they're just trying to get a bump in their reg sales :huh

I'll just hold it till they cancel and see if anything comes up... looked at my orders and its still there

Ok..... I don't know whats going on here..... SS has managed to ship me two perfect statues completely free of flaws in a row.... My luck is already changed for the better!!!

Not going to snap a bunch of photos since so many already have but here's my opinion on Red Sonya. They defintely went a little overboard on the shading. I can see traces of the fair skinned Red Sonya we saw in the proto but most of the light skin color has been covered up by her tan now. I'll say this.... I can completely understand where others would have been turned off by the drastic change in the skin color for the final product. Personally it doesn't bug me all that much. I still think SS managed to put out an amazing final product. The sculpt itself is beautiful. The used of mixed media is perfect. The details such as the chain mail, blood dripping sword, and decapitated head show really well in person. Overall I'm extremely satisfied with this statue. Another great delivery via SS collectibles

Back