Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Well depending on pics tomorrow, I might cancel red Sonja too. I was never a big follower of her character. I just liked frank chos art and this statue looked nice. The production pics weren't bad but I wasn't wowed. I have to stop myself from buying anything that doesn't wow me at first sight. I have sold so many statues because they let me down. I like the high of opening a new statue probably more than anything...

Bro! Let me know, if you do. If not its chill. Id take it off your hands :wink1:

Mine got shipped today (to Germany). Tracking says she is going to be delivered next Monday.

I cross my fingers that she arrives without any damage. :)

Monday for me too! Hope everyone get a nice paint app that ordered. Now lets get Conan Rage shipped :hi5:

Haha sounds good! :hi5:

As much as id like one, I do hope you enjoy her. She looks gorgeous! :love

I hope so too, but when it comes to Sideshow, this is a make or break piece for me. Out of the 10+ pieces I've got from them, I've only been completely happy with qc on three of them (Black Panther, Harley Quinn & Blackcat :wink1: PF ).

I hope so too, but when it comes to Sideshow, this is a make or break piece for me. Out of the 10+ pieces I've got from them, I've only been completely happy with qc on three of them (Black Panther, Harley Quinn & Blackcat :wink1: PF ).
I feel yah. I have been rather lucky with what I've gotten and their condition. So I can understand. She will be stellar with her other badass *****es (cue in Col with Machiko :lol)

And thanks for the Cat, I have to add feedback, will do this weekend. Also she will have an engraved plate saying "In spectacular thanks to Jakblo77" :lol

Yes!! It has shipped! Thanks for the info Jedi.
No problemo dude :) anything I can to help
Haha I suppose so. Well let's hope we get that conversion :duff

Collected DCC until Feb. Learned about the Poison Ivy PF, and ordered her. Didn't really get into collecting until June. So I was a bit late for that.

No, I haven't spoken with them. I will however assume they will say, we don't do anything about the WL and don't know your spot and blah blah blah. So I figured, hey, just play with what I'm dealt.

Yeah I can believe that. It's a desperate measure call. Hopefully it converts instead.

Bro, my ****ing Superman EX WL just converted. Like WTF? Is that compensation for Sonja? I can't tell.....
Well congrats on that and maybe it Is compensation
Red Sonja arrives tomorrow. Can't wait until I get off work.
I'm off tomorrow. Going to request they hold it so I can pick it up 3 hours earlier than normal

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm loving this thread. It's got the regulars but also bringing out long time members who rarely post and noobs.
Let's hope she doesn't disappoint! :rock
Yes very awesome thread. Pretty bumpin' all week too. About time

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm loving this thread. It's got the regulars but also bringing out long time members who rarely post and noobs.

That's what a great figure does :) I have not bought a statue in years and never a 1/4 scale statue/PF, but this Red Sonja PF is just breathtaking. Now you see me hanging around these thread. LOL!

I'd be really surprised if she disappoints. But you're right everybody is jumping on sonja's band wagon. i've been very fortunate to not have major QC issues with SS's products. had a problem with ex spidey head, they sent me a new one. had moisture issue with Nick Fury, they sent me a new one (to this day i think it's the best male face sideshow has done). So i'm putting my two cents in that she will be perfect.

For anyone interested...

Dimensions: 25x24x8 in.
Total shipment weight: 15 lbs / 6.8 kgs.

Strange shaped box. Bit like Vampirella PF.
Erghhh another terrible shipper. Guess this weekend I need to play some real life tetris up on my parent garage and find and empty spot. it doesn't that I have many but once I see how many shippers I have... I know I'm Frak when I have to move them.

Should be here Thursday for me.

Back