Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one that it takes a Week! To get stuff shipped from Ss :(

Oh so while some of us will never get her you're concerned about having to wait a week?

238e352bf27bcabb642141f2162488d82229efcb93a3bcdf9fcf8efef61df5bd.jpg

I received a "UPS Update: Package Scheduled for Delivery Tomorrow" email notice about a half-hour ago. It's supposed to be delivered between 12 noon and 4 pm. I'm in Sherman Oaks, CA, and Thousand Oaks (Sideshow headquarters) really isn't that far off.

Oh, Geez! Just told you guys I couldn't do the pix... Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut about the delivery given this limitation, but I figured an actual arrival would be welcome news. You'll have to settle for that comforting knowledge, and my passionate reaction to the piece, until a day later when everyone else starts posting pix. Sorry, Doctor Nielsen!

Sorry I didn't see you earlier post, I couldn't get pass the Con staring at me. The good news is My UPS just updated, looks like she's a coming Monday.

Sorry I didn't see you earlier post, I couldn't get pass the Con staring at me. The good news is My UPS just updated, looks like she's a coming Monday.
Dang, I hope mine actually updates soon with a delivery day - I still just have the 'shipping label created' status.
Really hoping Friday since I'm gone next week!

Yes! Got a ****ing tracking number!
Col you should check the site too.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back