Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday.

180px-SR-npc-Eorlund_Gray-Mane.jpg
Gods be praised.

Jedi which site? SS? I'm checking my email but I received no fedex tracking...
Go to your accounts home page and check your order. It should have changed from 'processing' to "shipped" and if you click on your order it should take you to your order page and there will be a tracking number there

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thursday too, but my Sideshow UPS deliveries always come after five, while any other UPS package comes before noon.

Go to your accounts home page and check your order. It should have changed from 'processing' to "shipped" and if you click on your order it should take you to your order page and there will be a tracking number there

Yes!! It has shipped! Thanks for the info Jedi.

Well I got on September 9th so at least you are in better shape than me. :lol
Haha I suppose so. Well let's hope we get that conversion :duff

Just out of curiosity, how come you WL dudes didn't order her when she was available?
Collected DCC until Feb. Learned about the Poison Ivy PF, and ordered her. Didn't really get into collecting until June. So I was a bit late for that.

Wasn't it Sideshow's error? Why couldn't they give you your spot back?
No, I haven't spoken with them. I will however assume they will say, we don't do anything about the WL and don't know your spot and blah blah blah. So I figured, hey, just play with what I'm dealt.

Good move, either way you'll get one in your collection and like you said you can get a custom (someone's definitely going to make one)

Yeah I can believe that. It's a desperate measure call. Hopefully it converts instead.

Lmao yeah so far everyone from like April is converting right now but they've barely started shipping so you never know. However Doc should feel good about that lol

Bro, my ****ing Superman EX WL just converted. Like WTF? Is that compensation for Sonja? I can't tell.....

Bro, I know! I just posted on the thread!

And congrats! :duff

Now we get closer to May! Only 3 3/4 months to go!

Lol. Well depending on pics tomorrow, I might cancel red Sonja too. I was never a big follower of her character. I just liked frank chos art and this statue looked nice. The production pics weren't bad but I wasn't wowed. I have to stop myself from buying anything that doesn't wow me at first sight. I have sold so many statues because they let me down. I like the high of opening a new statue probably more than anything...

Spoke with Sideshow today and they said I had a tracking number yesterday, but it was too late to send out packages so it went back into warehouse. Today all the other ones sent out and mine was left out and I will have to wait until next shipment. I can't believe they told me that!! I already had to send my hellboy PF back due to Q issues. This company is falling apart.

Spoke with Sideshow today and they said I had a tracking number yesterday, but it was too late to send out packages so it went back into warehouse. Today all the other ones sent out and mine was left out and I will have to wait until next shipment. I can't believe they told me that!! I already had to send my hellboy PF back due to Q issues. This company is falling apart.
Really? You expect them to ship thousands of items in one day?
Complaining about Q.C...Fair enough. B****ing about shipping a day later...Deal with it!

Monday for me. Looking forward to pictures :rock

Back