Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a pretty awesome contest. Good luck to all the forum members!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of us were charged six days ago and still have not received a shipping notice.

Same thing happened with most people, including me, with the Iron Man Mark 42. I was charged and it wasn't shipped for over a week!

Same thing happened with most people, including me, with the Iron Man Mark 42. I was charged and it wasn't shipped for over a week!

My Mark 42 charged and shipped on the same day. I've had this happen with a few figures over the years and it always sucks but eventually they do ship it and all is well. It's just excruciating for a couple weeks when you've ordered something almost a year ago, and the end is in sight but not set yet. All you can think is "Just Ship Already!!!"

There must be a problem. Maybe 90% of the shipment had horrible f'd up paint jobs, and SS is going through them, trying to get enough good ones together to make an initial order fulfilment

TIP: For those wanting a tracking number the fastest. Sign up for ups my choice and download the app for apple or android. Soon as anybody creates a shippment for your address you get an email. Ill get notified from this app way before Ss sends out an email.

You can also modify ur delieveys and sign for them, handy app for this hobby :)

Has anyone received a tracking number yet? I just got an email about my Superman PF shipping which they just charged for last night but still no word on Red Sonja, which was paid off a week ago.

they dinged my card !!!!!
SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES 429.71
Sweeeeeeet
Ship it please :)

I had a dream that I checked my status and it said "shipped. Then I took a screen shot of it and posted it in this thread. I was so happy that I was finally getting her, my most anticipated piece ever!

Then I woke up

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

On the phone now. Hope its good
Edit*ready ship. She also said that they started shipping yesterday. So same as you Col, shipping today! Hope I get a good edition number and a great fig :D

On the phone now. Hope its good
Edit*ready ship. She also said that they started shipping yesterday. So same as you Col, shipping today! Hope I get a good edition number and a great fig :D
I've learned that when you place your order and when it ships really don't have much to do with your statue's edition number. I've ordered statues the first minute they went up and got an edition number in the thousands. I've also converted off of a wait-list months after a statue was released and got a really low-number. I guess, "it like a box of chocolates.":)

Last edited:
Back