Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"...OMG! Can't wait foir it to ship!!!!.."
"..no shipping???? YOU BASTIDS!! I CAN'T LIVE THIS WAY!!!..."
"...I am not goin to eat or drink, just sit by my computer, refreshing!..."
"...Gotta have her NOW!! Cuz if it's in few more days, or GOD FORBID - A WEEK, the world would come to an end!!.."
"..Everybody - PANIC!!! NO SHIPPING INFO!!!.."
"...Dont know what I'm gonna do!! They just told me that it will ship tomorrow, NOT TODAY!!! I wanna kill myself!! ".

Geez people.

I got charged ten days ago, still no sign of mine actually shipping though.

Not that I care all that much, just so long as it turns out well in the end. I mean if I can live with pre-ordering something a year in advance, then I can deal with waiting a few additional days for it to finally ship. :lol

I've learned that when you place your order and when it ships really don't have much to do with your statue's edition number. I've ordered statues the first minute they went up and got an edition number in the thousands. I've also converted off of a wait-list months after a statue was released and got a really low-number. I guess, "it like a box of chocolates.":)
Lol yeah man that's why regardless of order time or time of shipment I hope i got a really good one lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

"...Gotta have her NOW!! Cuz if it's in few more days, or GOD FORBID - A WEEK, the world would come to an end!!.."
"...Dont know what I'm gonna do!! They just told me that it will ship tomorrow, NOT TODAY!!! I wanna kill myself!! ".

Geez people.
Okay that's like crazy over sarcasexaggeration

Geez people.

At this point we have all paid for our statue and are waiting for them to ship it...what else are we going to discuss? Besides nobody is freaking out about the shipping as your condescending dumbass post is trying to allude. In my case, it would be cool if they ship it today because I have a few days off work this week. Guys like col and jedi are doing us a favour by letting us know what the CS agents are telling them about the shipping. Geeez yourself bro!

At this point we have all paid for our statue and are waiting for them to ship it...what else are we going to discuss? Besides nobody is freaking out about the shipping as your condescending dumbass post is trying to allude. In my case, it would be cool if they ship it today because I have a few days off work this week. Guys like col and jedi are doing us a favour by letting us know what the CS agents are telling them about the shipping. Geeez yourself bro!

Lol thanks Spider. Great post

Edition Number is totally random.
If it went on order time mine would be <10

For real! Lmfao can't wait to have her in hand man. She was amazing the moment those first SDCC pics surfaced! I'm happy with how she came out too

Geez people.
Funny thing is no one's forcing you to read this. It's a forum, people talk.
We're excited to receive her. Once they take full payment you expect a shipping notice and we were told it was shipping last Friday.

Never mind read it, you decided to post an even more useless comment :slap

First Rep dude! :duff

+1
except for the kill myself part

Geez people.

Totally went over your head.

Funny thing is no one's forcing you to read this. It's a forum, people talk.
We're excited to receive her. Once they take full payment you expect a shipping notice and we were told it was shipping last Friday.

Never mind read it, you decided to post an even more useless comment :slap

Et Tu, Brute?

:)

Since people are going full on Alex Jones conspiracy theory mode, here's a little from my web chat today, to squash the theory-crafting...
I removed stuff specific to my order, leaving only the important quote -
Sideshow: Our warehouse is shipping these orders out as fast as they can, there are so many it is taking a little longer.

I just got off the phone with reality and she told me I probably wont convert.

Sorry Jedi, I am losing faith here. I feel my soul suffocating.

But to my fellow freaks, pics by Saturday is mandatory! :duff

I just got off the phone with reality and she told me I probably wont convert.

Sorry Jedi, I am losing faith here. I feel my soul suffocating.

But to my fellow freaks, pics by Saturday is mandatory! :duff
Bro ppl just started getting charged and shipped. I've seen later WL'er convert. Just sayin'

Back