Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bro ppl just started getting charged and shipped. I've seen later WL'er convert. Just sayin'

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

true... I'm kinda just going off JSC Spiderman, mine converted well after probably a dozen or two pages of first pics, right before my reg was about to ship. There were also a bunch of conversions after mine. Of course there were a lot of paint problems with Spidey tho...

figured I woulda converted by now seeing as how I waitlisted 2 months out on Spidey and 5 months out on Sonja and her being not as popular a character- still hopin tho

Well according to sideshow Tesa my ex red is leaving the warehouse today and I should be receiving a tracking number tonight. Hopefully I'll have it by Thursday :)

You do realise nerds don't get out much?
So... you waiting on her?

Yes. Got my order in the first week, on flex. Not sure if keeping her though, only room we have left is in a besta, and with that stretched arm, she will not fit...
And we are tripping over pedestals as it is already...
Time to move to a larger place :) Husband says he will be all packed up and ready to go in a day heh :)

true... I'm kinda just going off JSC Spiderman, mine converted well after probably a dozen or two pages of first pics, right before my reg was about to ship. There were also a bunch of conversions after mine. Of course there were a lot of paint problems with Spidey tho...

figured I woulda converted by now seeing as how I waitlisted 2 months out on Spidey and 5 months out on Sonja and her being not as popular a character- still hopin tho

True, but Red Sonja has underboobs and JSC spider-man just has long fingers. :dunno

Just out of curiosity, how come you WL dudes didn't order her when she was available?

True, but Red Sonja has underboobs and JSC spider-man just has long fingers. :dunno

underboobs... wait, what were we talking about?

Originally, June 1. Currently August 27. Its a tough battle lol.

Aite jedi, I'm keeping the faith. Ill hit up the regular if I dont convert with only 100 remaining.

Wasn't it Sideshow's error? Why couldn't they give you your spot back?

Just out of curiosity, how come you WL dudes didn't order her when she was available?

I honestly thought she was one of the more spectacular PF's I'd seen right from the beginning but I had a different focus at the time. Now that I'm phasing out most/all of my 1/6 figures she actually has a place in my current line-up of PF's. If I convert of course. I'm hoping that those production pics upset enough people that we start seeing a good amount of conversions.

Originally, June 1. Currently August 27. Its a tough battle lol.

Aite jedi, I'm keeping the faith. Ill hit up the regular if I dont convert with only 100 remaining.
Good move, either way you'll get one in your collection and like you said you can get a custom (someone's definitely going to make one)
Yes. Got my order in the first week, on flex. Not sure if keeping her though, only room we have left is in a besta, and with that stretched arm, she will not fit...
And we are tripping over pedestals as it is already...
Time to move to a larger place :) Husband says he will be all packed up and ready to go in a day heh :)
Keep her, she's a beautiful fig. If not you'd definitely help out a fellow collector
Lol and Spidey had a lot of QC issues...and no underboobs
Mantlepiece for mine.
Picking up a new case for mine. Not sure if I should get another Klingsbo or Detolf :s

I honestly thought she was one of the more spectacular PF's I'd seen right from the beginning but I had a different focus at the time. Now that I'm phasing out most/all of my 1/6 figures she actually has a place in my current line-up of PF's. If I convert of course. I'm hoping that those production pics upset enough people that we start seeing a good amount of conversions.

Goodluck man! When'd you get on?

Like five minutes ago, why? No, I got on on Sept 9th which was apparently about half a year too late. :D
Lmao yeah so far everyone from like April is converting right now but they've barely started shipping so you never know. However Doc should feel good about that lol

Back