Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 2:41am EST the invoice and shipping notice for the Court of the Dead Allegiance Package popped in my e-mail. Talk about a false alarm.:slap

:lol I got the same message and was like YES! Then I read it was just for that little packet. Oh well, more time to worry about the paint.

Damn I haven't check this thread until Thursday it's really blown up! I don't understand why sideshow production takes forever to update there photos. It's psylocke all over again, they post the new portraits when they process the Damn order the same week. Instead of having a months or weeks to decide to cancel I have a couple of days to decide. they use to be quite good at updating late changes like night crawler dark paint application

I like it so far... only thing I worry are the eyes. . They look very empty and blah and I did like the gloss on the lips but that something I could add

fm1b0i.jpg

Body definitely still looks phenomenal. So far looks like all the leather bits still match the proto unlike Gladiator Hulk's crappy kilt. Haven't seen clear pics of the cape to make a determination.

If this manages to hit it out of the park I'll get a reg for a custom.

I have emailed SS regarding their final payment notification as it seems they want to take it a day early. I have been paying via flex on the 25th, but the email says funds must be there on the 24th which won't happen. No reply as yet, but why change the date? :lecture

I have emailed SS regarding their final payment notification as it seems they want to take it a day early. I have been paying via flex on the 25th, but the email says funds must be there on the 24th which won't happen. No reply as yet, but why change the date? :lecture
Live Chat on Monday. Hope you get it sorted.

They told me it'd ship yesterday. They shipped four other things to me yesterday, but not this one. Monday it is....

Flex pay?
Yessir
Me too. It's been a really long week and now the weekend will drag.
Oh man tell me about it. At least Today is almost over. Tomorrow PCSs newsletter will tide me over
I expect Pic's Caesar and if you do a Video, Barbarian Music :lol:lol:lol

Al
Dude I've considered doing videos. I've actually been looking for a good Ape mask all summer. However pics are a definite. If no pics then it means I'm sad :(
I think we need an amazing DEJAH THORIS PF so that we can already have the three leading ladies of Dynamite ;)
**** yes! I'd buy that in a jiffy. ARH might make one now that they have the Frazetta license

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back