Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got on the WL jul 31st. You think there's hope it will convert? Wondering if I should get a reg if not.

I'm May 12th, not looking too great... but from what I get most cards haven't been charged yet, and these new pics just came out today so we'll see. I don't think you have to worry about the reg's selling out for a while so I think its safe to just sail on the waitlist for a while

My JSC Spidey converted the day before my Reg was gonna ship and I waitlisted I think it was the month or two before it came out

Easiest solution is to have the factory worker paint the prototype to begin with, then will know what were getting :)

They would save a fortune if they brought in some old china lady to paint prototypes ! Think of the savings to us !
-------
but thinking about it some how imagining a 80 year old with no teeth painting Reds butt seems disturbing

Last edited:
Mine came in today. I think they screwed up...

red-sonja-2.jpg

I'm May 12th, not looking too great... but from what I get most cards haven't been charged yet, and these new pics just came out today so we'll see. I don't think you have to worry about the reg's selling out for a while so I think its safe to just sail on the waitlist for a while

My JSC Spidey converted the day before my Reg was gonna ship and I waitlisted I think it was the month or two before it came out

Thanks. Will just cross my fingers then.

Yeah, I'm pretty damn happy. A bunch of people are b$tching and moaning, but if there's one thing I've learned about paint application: do not judge it from pics!

Last edited:
I wont cancel this, i wont risk 4 months on the WL for a picture pff have you ever seen whisper ex from GG it was a Racoon on the pictures but in hand it looked Great you just cant judge a statue on pictures most of the time.

I think this statue will look Great with Arhian from Arh studio, you put red sonja in the middle and Arian nxt to her omg now you need 1more for the other side.

Ps
Spargo congratzz on the WL i was happy too

Back