Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, when I look at my overview of all orders, she went from 'shipping soon' to processing.
But when I open up the order, it says 'shipping soon'.

Kind of weirding me out.
Also disappointed she didn't go out today. >:

So, when I look at my overview of all orders, she went from 'shipping soon' to processing.
But when I open up the order, it says 'shipping soon'.

Kind of weirding me out.
Also disappointed she didn't go out today. >:

Yeah disappointed is an understatement for me. I really thought she would've shipped this Monday as opposed to next Monday but we have no choice

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Nothing yet for me, but sometimes they don't update till late night/early morning.

Same here! I received my notice that I would get charged on the 19th. I would guess that I'll get my invoice tonight, but she won't ship until Monday. I'm pretty excited. Sonja will be my first female PF. Unfortunately I am currently trying to sell my house ,and won't be able to display her until I move.

Same here! I received my notice that I would get charged on the 19th. I would guess that I'll get my invoice tonight, but she won't ship until Monday. I'm pretty excited. Sonja will be my first female PF. Unfortunately I am currently trying to sell my house ,and won't be able to display her until I move.
If they charged today they should have shipped today. I know that does not always happen, but I hope they are just slow in putting the tracking numbers up.

If they charged today they should have shipped today. I know that does not always happen, but I hope they are just slow in putting the tracking numbers up.
I got charged Monday bro. Not just me a few others too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

the proto has sharp green eyes with that 'sparkle'. I always get on SS for not doing good glossy eyes full of emotion. To date, the Superman PF has really good sharp crisp eyes and i love that. I got my Hellboy PF and had to touch it up with a coat of gloss on the eyes and teeth just to make them look wetter and catch light better. Very minor, but it helps. It works on blood too, if the paint is too dull, gloss medium will give it that 'just spilled' look. May have to do that on SOnja's sword but we'll see....

At 2:41am EST the invoice and shipping notice for the Court of the Dead Allegiance Package popped in my e-mail. Talk about a false alarm.:slap

I think this statue will look Great with Arhian from Arh studio, you put red sonja in the middle and Arian nxt to her omg now you need 1more for the other side.
One word...MACHIKO!

I don't mind this shipping Monday. In my experience things tend not to move much over the Weekend so I'd rather her sit in Sideshows warehouse over some sort facility or Airport handling site.

Back