Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What really impressed me on this one was the work that Tony and the paint & clothing department did on her boots, cloak weathering/fur, and the rocky, snowy base than by her underboob or general lack of clothes. I'd honestly like the piece even more if she were a bit more covered up in that regard, but she is still a very nice artistic representation of the female form.

This THX pic from SDCC is what sealed the deal for me. Hopefully Sideshow's paint team can pull off the amount of subtlety displayed in the prototype.

OqjCO9X.jpg

A large ES give people more chance to get this amazing piece.I can accept it because ES is just a number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, 1500 ES sold out, i lost my enthusiasm for this piece after seeing the comic con pictures, might order queen of the dead instead if budget permits,

wtf i think your the only one not excited after seeing those CC pictures. And which heterosexuel man doesn't want T&A ;)

I really love everything about this piece and plan to display her with her cape on. Although I DO prefer her scantily dressed, i definitely would have picked her up in full body armor as well. EX or not, this will definitely one of my top 2 statues, assuming that the QC will be great; I have a lot of faith in Sideshow so I'm not too worried about that. In my opinion, I think they've learned their lesson over this past year and their latest releases have been quite well done.

Agreed. I think, hope, they have given the factories a kick up the arse. Might explane all the delays as well.

This piece has the potential to be awesome, as I said best female PF ever. T&A is just a bonus.

I came here to say that I wanted this statue not because of the T&A but because I'm a huge Red Sonja comic fan.

But then I realised I only read the comics for the graphic violence and huge amounts of T&A.

Hell Yeah!

I personally prefer the most smallest ES for the ex and the reg can be whatever million.

Agreed. I think that's a winning strategy that makes everYone happy.

What really impressed me on this one was the work that Tony and the paint & clothing department did on her boots, cloak weathering/fur, and the rocky, snowy base than by her underboob or general lack of clothes. I'd honestly like the piece even more if she were a bit more covered up in that regard, but she is still a very nice artistic representation of the female form.

This THX pic from SDCC is what sealed the deal for me. Hopefully Sideshow's paint team can pull off the amount of subtlety displayed in the prototype.

OqjCO9X.jpg

Very true. I am amazed at the detail on her and that's why I want it. Being a family man I can't add her to my collection now but I hope to see this level of detail again on another character.

Agreed. I think that's a winning strategy that makes everYone happy.

Very true. I am amazed at the detail on her and that's why I want it. Being a family man I can't add her to my collection now but I hope to see this level of detail again on another character.

Daddy, why doesn't Mommy dress like this?

Being a family man I can't add her to my collection now but I hope to see this level of detail again on another character.

I know what you mean... I ordered this one but I am still thinking on how to displayed it with a 2 years old daughter...

I have my own room, locked, so I can display what I want :yess:
My 6 year old son doesn't like Vampirella and my 19 year old daughter said it's disgusting. Keep out my room then was my response.
Everyone deserves their own mancave! :pfft:

My wife had a bigger problem with me wanting to buy a $400 statue of a character I know nothing about than the fact it's a half naked chick.

I know what you mean... I ordered this one but I am still thinking on how to displayed it with a 2 years old daughter...

I dunno guys, she's still wearing clothes so what's the problem...? Shouldn't be a big deal to display her if you have kids. Just switch out the decap head to the axe. Plenty of Disney villains have had an axe or something of the sort. It's not some sexualized naked statue IMO so shouldn't be a problem unless you live in some severely conservative town with nosy neighbors who would judge lol. :dunno:wink1::peace

While I am generally indifferent to ES, if it is too high, the likelihood of the quality control going out the toilet is much higher.

:exactly::goodpost: Also, too big an ES makes people not feel the urge to order something as quick. Batman PF has been on PO for almost 2 years and STILL hasn't sold out. :slap Not a good sign if ever you lose your job and would like to sell him and get back at least what you paid for him. Oh well, still a beautiful sculpt :)

I dunno guys, she's still wearing clothes so what's the problem...? Shouldn't be a big deal to display her if you have kids. Just switch out the decap head to the axe. Plenty of Disney villains have had an axe or something of the sort. It's not some sexualized naked statue IMO so shouldn't be a problem unless you live in some severely conservative town with nosy neighbors who would judge lol. :dunno:wink1::peace

:exactly: what is wrong with displaying her at home? It's a warrior woman from a comic book, which is a super hero for kids and grown up people to buy and read. not a playboy statue.:dunno

Back