Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your picture shows wide set eyes, which is entirely the artist's intention, not googly eyes. True art draws divided opinions, and I truly thank naysayers like you for unconsciously demonstrating the true artistry of this masterpiece. Back to RS.

pff how can you be serious?
I won't bother attaching any of the promo pics, because everyone knows.

(apparently this lucky guy got one with proper eyes, this is how it should be, & sadly the only one I could find
https://www.figures.com/forums/news...ctibles-vampirella-premium-format-figure.html)

Last edited:
pff how can you be serious?
I won't bother attaching any of the promo pics, because everyone knows.

(apparently this lucky guy got one with proper eyes, this is how it should be, & sadly the only one I could find
https://www.figures.com/forums/news...ctibles-vampirella-premium-format-figure.html)

You are starting to sound like a broken record, but still, thank you. Now kindly take your whining to the horror threads, post something RS-related here, or GTFO.

About RS, I do wonder why the EX is still in stock.

You are starting to sound like a broken record, but still, thank you. Now kindly take your whining to the horror threads, post something RS-related here, or GTFO.

About RS, I do wonder why the EX is still in stock.

Probably because there has been a lot of related releases namely Conan and even QotD :dunno

1,500 is a big number. Don't worry, it will get 'low quantity' soon.

You're right, if this guy doesn't trust SS to do a good job he needs to move on.

might be the height issue too? Not one for me though, I intend to display her in the open on top of my shelves. The tall lady death EX took a while to sell out too, even when in stock.

1,500 is a big number. Don't worry, it will get 'low quantity' soon.

You're right, if this guy doesn't trust SS to do a good job he needs to move on.

yeah I still think 1500 was a huge number for this character, I mean even heavy hitters in the Marvel line up don't even come close to that. I was shocked when I saw that number.:horror:horror

yeah I still think 1500 was a huge number for this character, I mean even heavy hitters in the Marvel line up don't even come close to that. I was shocked when I saw that number.:horror:horror

It is a surprising number, but even I damn near ordered this one...and I know nothing about Red Sonja.

might be the height issue too? Not one for me though, I intend to display her in the open on top of my shelves. The tall lady death EX took a while to sell out too, even when in stock.

Yeah, ss has been stretching out the height lately but I'm not sure I like that.

It is a surprising number, but even I damn near ordered this one...and I know nothing about Red Sonja.

Her appearance is about 90% of the character anyway. Hell half the dialogue is usually something about how she looks and dresses too. :lol

wow, 1500 ES sold out, i lost my enthusiasm for this piece after seeing the comic con pictures, might order queen of the dead instead if budget permits,

Back