Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts are that they perhaps adjusted the production quantity down a bit. But I've a feeling though its a waitlist ruse to get people to jump on it now that were not sure before and they'll get converted as soon as they do. Good looking statue but the edition size is way off the mark for this piece and they were just basing it off of the aesthetics alone rather than character appeal. Its all about $$$ and bottom line now it seems. Purely my own opinions though so it just skepticism at best.

Did she sell out? I will check now ASAP for the WL.

Update: just enter the WL! Thanks all for updating the thread! You all are the best! I do like this one so maybe I will keep her if she converts. Then again with that many I bet she will convert for sure.

'Maybe' you will keep her? Take your drama somewhere else. No one cares anymore!

Told you yesterday this would sell out soon :yess:

Maybe over to the galactus thread? :monkey3 but back on topic, yes she looks to be a keeper sort of. I do think she looks very nice! A bit pricey for a pf and ES is way too much for the ex. Might as well just call this a no ES ex. If I convert in a few days meaning fake sell out. I will just cancel and jump on again when it's really sold out in a month or so. With this many made, I'm sure she will convert for a long time.

Last edited:
Maybe over to the galactus thread? :monkey3 but back on topic, yes she looks to be a keeper sort of. I do think she looks very nice! A bit pricey for a pf and ES is way too much for the ex. Might as well just call this a no ES ex. If I convert in a few days meaning fake sell out. I will just cancel and jump on again when it's really sold out in a month or so. With this many made, I'm sure she will convert for a long time.

Sounds like a plan :wink1:

With such an amazing sculpt I had no doubt this one would sell out far before it's release.

I think you should be find CBG on a conversion. There are always a few conversions and if you can get on the list soon after the sellout you've got a pretty good shot.

If I convert in a few days meaning fake sell out. I will just cancel and jump on again when it's really sold out in a month or so. With this many made, I'm sure she will convert for a long time.

:slap Excatly how hard is it for you to decide if you want a figure or not? It's either yes or no. Not "perhaps", "maybe", "now I do ............ oh wait ............. now I don't" :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I have no doubt your WL will convert even if you get on it in a month from now. I tried that experiment with the Rogue Ex PF, it was a few months after it went on WL, and it converted a few weeks before release and before everyone found out how ****ty it was.

A lot of people who don't know the character jump on these types for the TnA and then in 8 months when it comes out they realize they don't need it or there are other things they want.

I guarantee you most people who preordered her, barely know the character or read her comics.

She's more than T&A :lecture

If the production piece is good she will probably be the best female PF ever.

The people that don't know her character, she is only T&A. Sure there is the rare person who enjoys it for the art but even though most people won't admit it, they are buying her for the T&A.

The people that don't know her character, she is only T&A. Sure there is the rare person who enjoys it for the art but even though most people won't admit it, they are buying her for the T&A.

Can I order her for the character, mythology, art, and T&A, all at once? :monkey3

Back