Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah but.. it's harder when you're in europe..

I normally wait for in-hand pictures. Of course by then if it's amazing, it's much harder to find..

Ah yes the Euro crowd. That is def a pain. Are you gunning for the EX version?

Ah yes the Euro crowd. That is def a pain. Are you gunning for the EX version?

not at all. While for Ivy I REALLY digged the bigger plants (why are they painted better than the face?), ordering from SS would kill in taxes, and in this case I like the axe as much, even just because it centers the view on the subject better.

And since taxes also apply on shipping costs, better by those locally (but local sellers really don't like you returning a statue, even when it's damaged they will argue it wasn't when they sent it).
One is selling it locally at 320eur, which is a good deal. There's no way SS's $380 would end up less than 400eur. Which is what I find really sad: those $160 that go in shipping & taxes, I'd rather give them for a perfect paintjob.

I totally get where you coming from and in your position I would prob be looking long and hard of other options too. I hope it works out for you buddy. It's great to get a good deal as long as your happy with the end result.

Vampirella PF turned out nice so they can paint female flesh, sometimes

That's the last one I bought. I wouldn't be so optimistic about her - the body & base were done well enough, but IMHO they screwed up the face & she does have the usual gecko eyes.
And what scares me is that this is considered good quality by some, and I undertand when I see horror pics for some other statues.

I'm sorry but when they put this much detail on a little rat on the base, they should be able to align 2 irises properly.
Vamp.jpg

Last edited:
Still no sell out on the ex yet? Wow this is taking so long. I just want to get it over with and hop on the WL.

yeah but.. it's harder when you're in europe..

I normally wait for in-hand pictures. Of course by then if it's amazing, it's much harder to find..

Are you French by chance? And a fan of Le Pere Noel Est une Ordure? :p

That's the last one I bought. I wouldn't be so optimistic about her - the body & base were done well enough, but IMHO they screwed up the face & she does have the usual gecko eyes.
And what scares me is that this is considered good quality by some, and I undertand when I see horror pics for some other statues.

I'm sorry but when they put this much detail on a little rat on the base, they should be able to align 2 irises properly.
Vamp.jpg

You have absolutely no idea what you're yapping on about. The Vampi PF is one of the best female SS pieces in years. It's simply Newman gold. I display mine with the regular head proudly, and am certain that with RS being Dynamite Ent. property (together with Vampi), the RS PF production pieces will turn out just as solid as the proto. :lecture

Everyone who hasn't preordered the EX should do so now, just so CBG can jump on the WL :lol

You have absolutely no idea what you're yapping on about.

I don't even disagree! Compared to some horror pics that have been posted here, yes, she seems to be very good.

That's the problem, you all seem happy with this kind of quality. I have never bought anything else with such basic problems as misaligned eyes.
You like the head on my pic up there? If you really do, I'm afraid the quality is never gonna change.

I don't even disagree! Compared to some horror pics that have been posted here, yes, she seems to be very good.

That's the problem, you all seem happy with this kind of quality. I have never bought anything else with such basic problems as misaligned eyes.
You like the head on my pic up there? If you really do, I'm afraid the quality is never gonna change.

Your picture shows wide set eyes, which is entirely the artist's intention, not googly eyes. True art draws divided opinions, and I truly thank naysayers like you for unconsciously demonstrating the true artistry of this masterpiece. Back to RS.

Man, I'm bummed thinking I have to pass on her, this is going to be a SS classic. I need to find some extra funds or...reward points.

Back