Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if that is your fear then the only statues you will buy are the likes of Cobra Commander or Darth Vader.

You got it all wrong sir. Concerns won't stop me from purchasing lol. I already ordered her hours ago.

The other worry I have is I don't have anywhere to display her height wise because my shelves are all 25 inches tall. I need to return my Besta and get something bigger. Probably a pax or custom shelf. We have enough time for that though.

Bestas can't really hold these guys in a way that can display them all around. Also BBestas are limited in space. Both width and height. I've looked man, otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.

Get a PAX. Way better. I'm in the process of converting. There's enough depth and height to fit an LSF

Pulled the trigger on her. My plans are to match her up with Arnold/Conan pf. Although she'd probably fit in more with the new ARH Conan. That other Conan statue is FUGLY as hell though.

1383499_356880281112883_1720545725_n_zps27ec649c.jpg

Last edited:
She is a beautiful piece from all that I have seen of her :) I am loving the cloak!
Would love to order her but kind of maxed out on pre orders and ive got to slow down for the next few months!

CBG isn't buying RS cause she is $5 too beaucoup. He will wait until it sells out so that he could go buy it half price from a reliable ebay seller.

:lol seriously this is really what I'm thinking. But depending on the ES I may buy it. If it's high then I can wait. Someone please post when an ES is announce. I'm debating on this hard now. Don't want to miss out. So I'm watching this carefully.

Last edited:
So glad i ordered this EX. I think shes one of the best statues SSC has made!! That is if the little asian kids can paint it as good as the proto... I have her and Conan EX POed. Just waiting to see if ARH Conan is worth canceling for.

ordered ex she is so fantastic!

Agreed. I normally stay away from the Ex or Fail gang but it's so right with this statue. Adds a totally new dimension of awesome to an already incredible statue*

* Disclaimer: based on the prototype that is subject to change.

Back