Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know the proto looks great but my concern is the variance to the factory piece. I mean I liked the Poison Ivy prototype but it lost a certain something in the transition to in-hand piece, the details matter so much with the ladies. Having said that, it could turn out great, I think the painting for example on the SW Mythos line has been really good, so hopefully it goes down that route.

Love it and ordered. I think at worst she will turn out to be just as fantastic as the in-hand Poison Ivy pieces. Now bring on the Queen of the Dead!!

Last edited:
That may be true but he deserves as much respect as you'd want to be shown.

Yes here are easier ways to ward of silly ES comments. This should scare him from coming into the thread for a couple of weeks

Mary+Jane+Comiquette+Spider-man+Statue+Sideshow+%2528Shipper+box%2529.png

Have to wait until at least next week to order. Govt shutdown has my boys in a vice. Tempted to say to heck with it and order anyway, just have to take a deep breath and make sure I still get paid this month! :monkey2

Darth Snoopy, you might be the only one on this board that hasnt tired of the cbg song and dance. It went past shenanigans and straight to intolerable a long time ago.

CBG needs to stop saying he's going to wait for a low ES before deciding if he will order or he's going to pick it up later for hundreds less in every single thread before he earns my respect :lecture
No disrespect to you Snoop :bow

So glad i ordered this EX. I think shes one of the best statues SSC has made!! That is if the little asian kids can paint it as good as the proto... I have her and Conan EX POed. Just waiting to see if ARH Conan is worth canceling for.

that is, if the clumsy White mongrels can ship her out safely. See what I did there? Have a little respect, fool.

Any suggestions on Red Sonja reading material? I want to justify to myself ordering this...it looks amazing, but I can't pull the trigger yet.

CBG needs to stop saying he's going to wait for a low ES before deciding if he will order or he's going to pick it up later for hundreds less in every single thread before he earns my respect :lecture
No disrespect to you Snoop :bow

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYRm4-AYuiI[/ame]

Any suggestions on Red Sonja reading material? I want to justify to myself ordering this...it looks amazing, but I can't pull the trigger yet.

There's a new series written by Gail Simone out in comic shops right now. It's up to issue 3 and has been pretty good so far.

My favourite Sonja story was a one-shot issue called Red Sonja: Blue. Might be hard to track that one down but I thought it did a great job with the character and was a good read.

You could also try picking up volume 1 of the trade paperbacks by Dynamite. The art by Mel Rubi is really great and the stories are cool too. Red Sonja is not for everyone and the cheesecake can get a bit much sometimes but there's lots of good stuff.

I want this so bad... but have no other PFs (1/6) and I feel she would need a companion piece. Can't justify $500 on Conan though... 1st world problems right?

Back