Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this statue came out of nowhere during comic con and is now one of my most anticipated release.

2x ex ordered.

Alert: Because of an apparent Sideshow glitch, ads for both the EX and the standard version of Sonja offer both items at the same price with no difference in the product title, and the buyer may think he's ordered one version, but -- surprise! -- he's really getting the other. I followed the link from the standard (Premium Format) to the EX, then did my best to pay for the EX. Confirmation was received after payment went through, but I was a little suspicious that the Sonja icon in my email receipt seemed to represent the standard, rather than the EX I thought I had ordered. I phoned Sideshow, we discussed how much mayhem and bewilderment their weird ads were causing, and when they checked my order -- sure enough, the wrong (standard) version was the one that was slated for me, NOT the one I actually selected. A later email arrived claimed that the incorrect order had now been cancelled, and that the correct version would replace it. Based on what I can see on this thread, no one else seems to have had this problem. Lucky me.

EX ordered. This will be my first female PF. Been looking for an attractive but not uber-sexualized bad-*** female warrior, and she certainly fits the bill!

The helmet on the base is so awesome, I want a PF based on that!

Why is this 379.99 up from malgus by 5.00...... Errrr... Pass for now. But may buy later. She does look great! Ex is good with the head! I may buy when the ES is low.

Alert: Because of an apparent Sideshow glitch, ads for both the EX and the standard version of Sonja offer both items at the same price with no difference in the product title, and the buyer may think he's ordered one version, but -- surprise! -- he's really getting the other. I followed the link from the standard (Premium Format) to the EX, then did my best to pay for the EX. Confirmation was received after payment went through, but I was a little suspicious that the Sonja icon in my email receipt seemed to represent the standard, rather than the EX I thought I had ordered. I phoned Sideshow, we discussed how much mayhem and bewilderment their weird ads were causing, and when they checked my order -- sure enough, the wrong (standard) version was the one that was slated for me, NOT the one I actually selected. A later email arrived claimed that the incorrect order had now been cancelled, and that the correct version would replace it. Based on what I can see on this thread, no one else seems to have had this problem. Lucky me.

Actually my email also had the icon for the regular, but if I go into order history it says it is the EX. Should I contact them?

It will probably be the standard 500-750 Ex, 1000-1500 Reg. She's not THAT popular to most people. Along Vampirella ES numbers I believe.

:goodpost: no matter how sexy she does not have that big of a fan following to make this a massive ES. I mean looknat malgus. Maybe 500 ex? :pray:

Why is this 379.99 up from malgus by 5.00...... Errrr... Pass for now. But may buy later. She does look great! Ex is good with the head! I may buy when the ES is low.

Pass because of $5?! :rotfl
It just gets better and better in CBGs world!
Hope you miss the Ex...
You can always pick it up for less than retail later :hi5:

I tried Sideshow's online help chat for the first time. Looks like I did have the EX on preorder so maybe it's just a bit misleading. For some reason her icon does not say EX on it, but if I recall that's how their website works now since my Conan doesn't say EX on the icon either.

I will say their online help is quite awesome. They responded so quickly :peace

On a related note I am very excited for when I have both Conan and Sonja. I just know they will look terrific next to each other.

I tried Sideshow's online help chat for the first time. Looks like I did have the EX on preorder so maybe it's just a bit misleading. For some reason her icon does not say EX on it, but if I recall that's how their website works now since my Conan doesn't say EX on the icon either.

I will say their online help is quite awesome. They responded so quickly :peace

On a related note I am very excited for when I have both Conan and Sonja. I just know they will look terrific next to each other.

I used 'online chat' last night for the first time.
Very quick and effective :clap

Will look great Monger. Only issue is RS in victory pose and Conan in battle pose??

I wonder other than her Cape being a Cast Off is any other portion of her wardrobe removable? the reason I ask is not obvious :naughty, I was looking on the Tony Cipriano site and noticed the loin cloth was not there

I used 'online chat' last night for the first time.
Very quick and effective :clap

Will look great Monger. Only issue is RS in victory pose and Conan in battle pose??

Yeah their poses have different styles to them, but I think it will work well in the end because they are both very vertically designed. They are tall but not wide and are the same height in the end too. They also both have highly intricate bases are are half naked warriors. I'm sure the display will be incredibly intimidating :)

Also I think Conan's pose is more dynamic the more sideways the statue is so when looking at him front on he should blend in a little more with Sonja's victory pose. Just imagine Conan is jumping toward someone off screen to give them a bear hug.

379.99 is the new base price for PFs now 349.99 is gone, get used to it. Basically another 10% price increase in ~6 months.

I wish my investment portfolio can go up like that...

Anyone ordered the Reg yet? :dunno

i2ki37.gif

Back