Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you even do that yet? I thought it would be EX until it sold out, then all the johnny come lately get stuck with the Ax hand only?

If those are dumb questions, bare with me, it's my first Sideshow statue pre-order... :dunno
:lol I was hinting to the Reg being a huge fail.
Retailers will be stuck with them :hi5:

Sideshow will now clear your bank account without you even realising...
You will receive lots of great statues in return :wink1:
Be warned! Once you start, you can't stop.

I actually like the axe in the reg more than the head in the Ex.

She seems like a nice piece but I have a bad feeling about how her face will turn out. That's my biggest concern. My next concern is the EX severed head. If the paint job is light it will look like a lame statue instead of a dead head.

She seems like a nice piece but I have a bad feeling about how her face will turn out. That's my biggest concern. My next concern is the EX severed head. If the paint job is light it will look like a lame statue instead of a dead head.

Well if that is your fear then the only statues you will buy are the likes of Cobra Commander or Darth Vader.

Ordered but at 27" it won't fit in my Bestas as they are currently set up. Oh well, I have 9 months to figure it out.

Back