Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A picture for the waiting for Red Sonja

rscp01.jpg

What is so hard for some people to understand?
What do people think, this is the grail of my whole collection that I have waited for forever and I decided to just leave it up to chance?
There is no plan to be on a WaitList. I've never been on one before.

Can't buy everything and don't want to. Made a decision when it was put up and then later made another decision.

Along with other purchase decisions it wasn't worth the money to ME then with time these purchase decisions and my feelings of the statue changed and decided it was worth the money to ME.

Signed up within the first 30 seconds? Good for you, enjoy the sound of one hand clapping.

Well this one I waited for an ES, then the ES was huge(or so I thought). I thought it would last a long time on preorder so I put it on the back burner.
TBD sucks big time.
What do people think, this is the grail of my whole collection that I have waited for forever and I decided to just leave it up to chance?

Can't buy everything and don't want to. Made a decision when it was put up and then later made another decision.

Along with other purchase decisions it wasn't worth the money to ME then with time these purchase decisions and my feelings of the statue changed and decided it was worth the money to ME.

Signed up within the first 30 seconds? Good for you, enjoy the sound of one hand clapping.
Touchy?

Its hard but i finally managed to clap with one hand,another thing accoplished to cross off my list!

2rzcv4p.gif

Are any of you guys reading the new runs?

Yep. I am in the middle of Legends of Red Sonja right now, and also reading Simon'es current run on the main book. The bulk of my comic reading comes from Dynamite these days, though I enjoy Dark Horse' Star Wars and Conan books. Too bad they are losing the Star Wars license.

That was confusing lol. So ARE you on the WL?

Sent from the Bat Computer

Oh us waitlisters don't need any sympathy. I don't mind as that is just the way it is for making a late decision to buy.

People make waitlist comments on here just to guage where they are in the list compared to others. Since there is not much news in this thread with this statue, there is not much else to talk about.

I am just commenting that procrastination is not the only reason to be on the waitlist nor is it the same as being this forum's equivalent of the village idiot.

Somebody's gotta stick up for us!
Lion image.jpg

:mwaha
If you look back we were actually reffering to 'The CBG way of ordering'.
Fair enough, you were indecisive at the time. I hope you convert.

I can't wait for this piece and the Ex makes it a bit special.

Back