Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really remember seeing that critcism voiced. Certainly not over and over the way it has been with WW (and with which I agree).
My complaint with the RS face has always been the expression...or lack of an appropriate one. If anything, it almost looks to me like she's on the verge of crying. But mostly it just looks blank and vapid...like most of SSs female portraits. I'm not a fan of the WW portrait at all, but I do give it credit for displaying some personality with the stern brows and the smirk.

This one looked really impressive to me initially. But the more I keep looking at it, the more I see things just not squaring up...especially not with the frost giant head. Leaning more in the direction of canceling this now.

Totally disagree on RS. It is open to interpretation, but I see it as one who is resigned to a life of brutality and doing what it takes to survive. She is well past the point of an expression when it comes to killing.

On WW I agree. She looks like a man and her chest is the most unnatural female chest I've ever seen on a statue.

I sure as hell don't see a mans face when looking at RS or WW..... I see greatness and two stunning statues but no man face... I must not be artistically inclined enough to notice

She don't float my boat in the slightest Tav.

I don't have any interest in Batman or Supes either.

That makes sense. If your not going with Bats or SM then WW probably wouldn't be the secret anticipated of the three for your collection.

Red Sonya is probably the best female statue I have ever laid eyes on. This one is going to be a beauty in hand. I can feel it

That makes sense. If your not going with Bats or SM then WW probably wouldn't be the secret anticipated of the three for your collection.

Red Sonya is probably the best female statue I have ever laid eyes on. This one is going to be a beauty in hand. I can feel it

I still say WW will be better than Sonja. The fine details on WW's body, and face sculpt is the winner in my opinion. To me WW and queen of the dead seems to be the most professional sculpts ever done. Simply amazing! Also Ms Marvel was so stunning as well and stands the test of time. This WW has drawn back in so many who was planning to quit this hobby and made more hype then any other statue to date that I've seen.

I still say WW will be better than Sonja. The fine details on WW's body, and face sculpt is the winner in my opinion. To me WW and queen of the dead seems to be the most professional sculpts ever done. Simply amazing! Also Ms Marvel was so stunning as well and stands the test of time. This WW has drawn back in so many who was planning to quit this hobby and made more hype then any other statue to date that I've seen.

All good points (amazingly CBG :lol)
Red Sonya has an ES that will compete with that of WW though. When you compare knowledge and popularity of these characters WW is vastly more popular of a character. The fact that the ES is so high on RS with a sold out ex already should speak for itself on just how amazing this statue is and will be

All good points (amazingly CBG :lol)
Red Sonya has an ES that will compete with that of WW though. When you compare knowledge and popularity of these characters WW is vastly more popular of a character. The fact that the ES is so high on RS with a sold out ex already should speak for itself on just how amazing this statue is and will be

ec381b477f96cbfb8ba6e8719f94e50280b39b3149cb5e2ab01fa6620cdad500.jpg

Well my Red Sonja is converted so happy right now after 2 months extra checking my e-mail in the morning and the night and giving up on looking on the third month i can finaly say i got her haha :) i feel VICTORIOUS!

I'm pretty sure if the statue is not been shipped yet it will convert. I jumped on the Batman PF ex WL just last month and it's now proudly displayed at my home.

I'm pretty sure if the statue is not been shipped yet it will convert. I jumped on the Batman PF ex WL just last month and it's now proudly displayed at my home.

I really hope this is the case. My wife actually likes both this and the wonder woman pf so I got the green light to buy them. She usually doesn't like any of the female statues that i like for reasons I prefer not to divulge lol.

Well my Red Sonja is converted so happy right now after 2 months extra checking my e-mail in the morning and the night and giving up on looking on the third month i can finaly say i got her haha :) i feel VICTORIOUS!

Five days after you so I am hoping for soon.

The ol' inbox is mighty disappointing until this happens!

Does Sideshow do Artist Proofs? Do they sell 'em? I would think they just randomly select statues to check for quality control. Of course this assumes that they check.

I jumped on jan 23... a month later than you guys, Is there any hope? Like maybe people can't pay on september because it is close to christmas or something?

In the 7 months untill release their will be ton's of conversion as new statues get released and SDCC previews poeple always cancel. Don't worry.

Yeah I am past being concerned I just want that nice confirmation and have this out of the way.
I just didn't pay enough attention when this came out and had purchased so much I thought I neede a break.

But as more money became available I decided this was worth it.

This is why the CBG way pf ordering sucks. If you want it get it, dont wait till it goes on wait list. Hope you guys get confirmations but still.

Sent from the Bat Computer

Back