Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They charged more than G Hulk for HB... :slap

I called and asked about shipping costs one day. Specifically, why was it more to ship the GL bust vs the Supes or Batman busts, which are both larger and heavier.

The rep told me that they discount international shipping costs, and it's a complicated formula...but essentially, the more expensive an item is to ship, the bigger the discount.

Think she was in last weeks also.
Wasn't someone told she would ship at the end of Sept?

If she ships this month that would be great, I have the new Conan ex on preorder and that got delayed. I hope they come out looking good :pray:

image.jpg

Must be end of September,because no 20 days notice letter issued.
Dude I don't think I've gotten a 20 day letter since maybe my Batman PF. I've gotten 5 pieces since Batman and no letter so to me it's a non issue lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Oooh damn, this flex pay is very tempting. I could go for it and get her by December with a payment of 90 a month. Also the estimated cost of shipping is 23 dollars.

Oooohhhh soooo tempting....I need the exclusive to convert :pray:

The shipping, all around, seems so cheap for a 27" statue. It must be in a lot of pieces and very narrow.

Hope so, means I pay less when it gets to me too lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back