Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's possible even still :lol
I was going to write "gay" instead but ppl get offended by homosexual Catholics jokes so chose not to. And Muslim seemed more like a "no" to me then a religious priest, of any religion for that matter, being closeted.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I was going to write "gay" instead but ppl get offended by homosexual Catholics jokes so chose not to. And Muslim seemed more like a "no" to me then a religious priest, of any religion for that matter, being closeted.

Either way, you shall have her :lol

I figure I should probably do the regular, and maybe I can get that custom one of the chick getting beheaded. It's kind of sexy in a really ****ed up way.

Either way, you shall have her :lol

I figure I should probably do the regular, and maybe I can get that custom one of the chick getting beheaded. It's kind of sexy in a really ****ed up way.
Lol.

Nah, you'll get her bro just hang in there

My first experience with waitlist was JSC Spiderman, I couldn't believe how late waitlists were getting converted. May just be cuz it had paint app disappointments tho. Still I wouldn't give up hope and I think the regs will be around for a while, if I don't get the EX I'll probably pick up a reg in January

My first experience with waitlist was JSC Spiderman, I couldn't believe how late waitlists were getting converted. May just be cuz it had paint app disappointments tho. Still I wouldn't give up hope and I think the regs will be around for a while, if I don't get the EX I'll probably pick up a reg in January
Yeah good call. Once I know when Kier and the other DC ladies come out, I'll have a good idea of what to get. Now I'm also considering Vampi cause she would be my non DC to go with Sonja...too much :panic::lol

Yeah good call. Once I know when Kier and the other DC ladies come out, I'll have a good idea of what to get. Now I'm also considering Vampi cause she would be my non DC to go with Sonja...too much :panic::lol

lol, preordered Vampi so I could have my two Dynamite girls too. A while back I got the Dynamite JSC Diamond Eyes Red Sonja I was gonna display with the larger version... now I saw they have a Diamond Eyes Vampi too- darnit, just keeps getting worse and worse :thud:

Back