Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone waiting, I just cancelled my EX.
Almost regretting it, but there is no way she would fit in with my collection.

She would stick out like a semi naked warrior women holding aloft a beheaded ice giant.

But hey, swings and roundabouts. Sideshow very kindly transferred my NRD and reward points onto another order. Huzzah!

You used RPs and they also moved them? Very good of them.

Now, I hope you don't regret cancelling.
She doesn't fit in my collection either but she's going on my mantlepiece opposite Machiko.

She doesn't fit in my collection either... funds are low and it looks like I've got a decision to make. Ugh I know this EX will be pricey on the after market too so if i dont keep my order than I prob wont be able to acquire this down the road :(

Yeah, tough times, and knowing XM's She-Hulk is closer than anticipated moves me a bit closer to the ledge. Where are thou, winning lottery ticket? :lol

Anyone waiting, I just cancelled my EX.
Almost regretting it, but there is no way she would fit in with my collection.

She would stick out like a semi naked warrior women holding aloft a beheaded ice giant.

But hey, swings and roundabouts. Sideshow very kindly transferred my NRD and reward points onto another order. Huzzah!
:yess:
She doesn't fit in my collection either... funds are low and it looks like I've got a decision to make. Ugh I know this EX will be pricey on the after market too so if i dont keep my order than I prob wont be able to acquire this down the road :(
Cancel, it's what Jesus would do.:monkey3
Yeah, tough times, and knowing XM's She-Hulk is closer than anticipated moves me a bit closer to the ledge. Where are thou, winning lottery ticket? :lol
You don't need some stupid Red Sonja statue. If you fall off the ledge She-Hulk will catch you.:monkey3

How could I pass that on willingly to my fellow collector? No, I'll keep her, for your sake Doc. For your sake.

You guys should cancel man. She won't fit in your collections for sure

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Now, I hope you don't regret cancelling.
She doesn't fit in my collection either but she's going on my mantlepiece opposite Machiko.

Of course I'll regret cancelling her. She is an absolute smasher!
But trying hard to stick to my two golden rules:
1. Be focused. Do not deviate.
2. No funds, no statue.

After market prices could go crazy but after my own experiences and seeing your Red Skull not shifting I can't see the UK demand to be that great.
Luckily I've not had any problems selling statues, but the end result has always been a massive price drop to get the buyers and I just about break even.

Congrats to those that are getting her, I'll look forward to eating my fist when the in-hand pictures are posted.
Hope my cancellation converted for a fellow freak.

They will. I moved across the country and had Sideshow switch the shipping address for 2 statues I had on preorder. Was even billed and paid for to an old card whose billing address was still 6 states over at the time.

Look into it on your account/order page on Sideshow, it was no issue for me to get done. Should say 'Update Shipping Address for this Order' or something similar.

If a human being looked into it they'd probably wonder why you moved across the country then moved back in a week, but I don't think they have people look at that, or even care.

I'm canceling guys. She's too amazing a statue that I can't have her in my collection because she's going to make my other statues look like crap. She's also going get way too many positive comments and I don't think i can deal with that at all either. I hope she finds a good home.

I'm canceling guys. She's too amazing a statue that I can't have her in my collection because she's going to make my other statues look like crap. She's also going get way too many positive comments and I don't think i can deal with that at all either. I hope she finds a good home.

I am simply awaiting the day I can hop on and shout:

"My ****ing WL converted!!!"

Back