Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of Machiko, I don't know what would warrant a $60 difference in price between the two. :dunno

License, design, complex production process, because they can...
Take your pick.

Haha

Because they can! :lecture

No other sensible answer as this RS has a lot if details into the sculpt as well. I'm going with Red Sonya, Conan, and queen of the dead for my display shelf. Machiko would also fit in but she's going to be displayed along side the new Predator Maquette. All very beautiful works of art. SS did a splendid job with these. Now we just need a little of this love to go back to Marvel

Can we stop typing novels in this thread about crap that nobody cares about. How about you like it or you dont. If you don't like the statue then GTFO so I don't have to read pages of psycho babbling

Apologies. No more novels. Promise.

Yep, sorry for my novel as well. I thought it was a good discussion, but I'll keep my extended thoughts to myself from now on.

Anyway, looking forward to September, or seeing it again at the Con this year.

This statue is just offensive. It's the most sexest piece of garbage that has ever been produced. I think everyone should just cancel their orders.:monkey3

This statue is just offensive. It's the most sexest piece of garbage that has ever been produced. I think everyone should just cancel their orders.:monkey3

Blasphemer! :thwak Stone the Infidel :lol:lol:lol:lol Now I have to stop Collecting, I think I am going to have to Kamikaze Dive from the 100th Floor Swan Dive to the Street, it's all over :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al

Omnibus volume 1 is a good start for sure. Im liking the new Gail Simone's so far as well, Red Sonja Volume 1: Queen of the Plagues. I cant wait for volume 2!!

sooooo...

I've heard severed head vs axe, but who's displaying her with her cape vs without? I noticed it looks like the cape hangs a metal chain across her chest... any worries this'll damage the paint over time?

Back