Red skull Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has red skull ever worn the hat?

could be an exclusive if he has

Yes he has.

Very cool!!!!!

I just hope the Skull is wearing one of his military outfits...

1.jpg

The little old lady who survived the concentration camp really doesn't care that your collectible isn't 100% accurate. Just seeing the symbol can be painful.

If "The little old lady who survived the concentration camp" ever comes across a Red Skull PF, I'll eat my hat.

And even if she did, she seems to have made it okay with the symbol appearing on the character in the comic books and elsewhere... to say nothing of tons of other characters in movies, shows, books, etc throught popular culture.

Seriously, if we have to self-censor things based on whether or not it will offend or upset someone, we might as well stop everything right here and now.

do not make the choice for everyone... let the individual make the choice.

Exactly. The armband doesn't even have to come attached to the statue. It can be separate and the owner of the piece can choose whether to display it with or without.

So on average, how long is it from the time they preview a figure to the time the pre-order goes up?

Still waitng to see a the statue before i decide to get it. I hope this one look better than the Dio version

Can't wait to order this next week. I doubt it'll be a quick sell out, at least I hope not. I won't be home until a few hours after the news letter goes up.

Can't wait to order this next week. I doubt it'll be a quick sell out, at least I hope not. I won't be home until a few hours after the news letter goes up.

Yeah, even if this is the best looking PF out there, I doubt it will sell out fast as well. I mean if his uniform is Nazi accurate that may put off some. A lot of people will be leery of having something like that in their collection.

Then again, maybe not. We'll see.

I wasn't too keen on this one when I saw it in the newsletter, but the thought of it standing next to my Captain America PF is a sweet one.

I can see why the Nazi stuff might put off some who don't understand the character. Let's hope SSC offers the Nazi paraphernalia as the Exclusive version and leaves it out for the regular. Then, everyone is happy.

I wasn't too keen on this one when I saw it in the newsletter, but the thought of it standing next to my Captain America PF is a sweet one.

I can see why the Nazi stuff might put off some who don't understand the character. Let's hope SSC offers the Nazi paraphernalia as the Exclusive version and leaves it out for the regular. Then, everyone is happy.

I agree. Giving us options is definitely the best way to go.

I think I have a little insight into the "Swastika versus Non-Swastika" debate. Check this banner out I snagged from Statue Forum:

7203_120x600.jpg

If you look on the chest above the buttons it looks like this image was attempted but stylized:

800px-Reichsadler.svg.png

But if you Zoom SSC has actually attempted this with a change:

RedSkullInsignia.jpg

The symbol is similar but with a cross instead of a Swastika. I have a feeling that there won't be any involved....

the swastika will never be sported by any of Sideshow's figures. Imagine what would happen to their reputation?

Well if SS excludes it, at least it wouldnt be too hard for a talented customizer to create armband Swastikas for board members.

Back